Ch. 13

Avery's p.o.v.

I just told him my dad was coming. He doesn't even know what my dad did to me. Oh well I'm screwed! I'm going to have to tell me what happened to me, then he's not gonna want me!! Oh great stop it avery! Your acting like a girl! I look over at Dylan and see confusion written all over his face.. Shit.

"Avery if you don't mind me asking what did your father do to you?" That's when I decided to stop breathing.

"Shit! Avery breathe!! Dammit you have to breath! We won't talk about him until you want to! Ok?! Just breathe! Please baby breathe." He says to me putting me in his lap and cradling me. He puts his hand on my back and rubs back an forth while saying soothing things in my ear. I gasp for breathe and get my breathing regular. You can see Dylan visibly relax and release his muscles. He was worried about me. I look up at him and he wipes the tears off my face. I didn't even realize I was crying. I put my face to his chest and feel his heartbeat. It was so soothing.

"Tell me about your mother Dylan. What was she like?" I ask knowing this would be tough for him. I had to find out if I could trust him. He looks at me with a twinkle in his eye. In that moment I knew his mom made him happy.

"My mom was an amazing woman. Brown hair like me, only she had hazel eyes, like you. She always put others before her, and not because she was Luna. She did it because it was the right thing to do. The day she died everything fell apart. She was walking with the pups to the lake. She died protecting them. She died by a group of rogues." I looked at him in shock.

"That's why you didn't like that I was staying here for a few days. You thought I would hurt you and your pack." I whisper.

"I was only 15. I vowed that I would take revenge on the people who killed her. I killed all of them except one. The leader. It's like he dropped off the face of the earth. I can't find a trace of him. The only thing I have is a memory of his scent. Damn pungent oder of death and hell. When I find him he will have hell to pay for killing my mom. I promised myself that I would protect anyone that is close to me from harm. Avery I want to protect you, I know I might be overprotective, possessive, and mean but it's to protect you, not hurt you." I look at him with tears in my eyes. I grab him and hug him tight. It took him a second to realize what was happening before he hugged back.

"Thank you.Thank you so much." I whisper in his ear. He looks at me with confusion.

"Why are you saying thank you? I need to say thank you avery. Thank you for coming into my life. I may not know you that well, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He looks me straight in the eye with so much love and adoration. I break down for the second time that day..

Dylan's p.o.v.

I told her my story. When she hugged me I didn't expect it, to say that I was shocked was an understatement. I thought she would be mad at me, or upset! She said thank you though?! What the hell?!? No one has ever said something like that to her. Not even her dad? What did her dad do to her that was so bad that she would stop breathing? Dammit I'm going to find this out either from her mouth or some one else's I will find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I tried my best to make it a little longer, but I failed. I had to wake up at 5:45 this morning!! Because I had to welcome the new 6th graders to the middle school and it was awesome!! The only reason why my group of kids liked me was because I gave them a lot of candy. I mean a lot! Anyways so what I realized is that I haven't been doing the contest.. Oops! So I'm going to do that now!! Yaya! So can everyone please follow the people below ¥¥¥¥¥

@mrunyan

@celiakang

@ShonaMihan

@makitamouse2000

That's it! So please everyone follow them!!! Also please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thank you guys,

Alex <3

***unedited***