Ch 1

"Avery get your ass down here right now!!!"

Uh oh. Is all I can think before I run down the stairs to my doom. When I got downstairs I saw him on the couch drunk, like always.

"Yes dad?" I ask cautiously.

He looks at me with lust in his eyes, oh no not again is all I think. I start walking back slowly, but luck wasn't on my side because he noticed what I was doing. Before I could take another step he rushed towards me with inhuman speed and grabbed my hair.

"Ahh!!!" I screamed, it felt like my head was burning with pain. I couldn't help the tears that were now pouring out of my eyes.

"You deserve this you little bitch! She's dead all because if you, it's all your fault!!!"

He pushes me to the ground and rips off all my clothes in the process, he then pushes himself into me, tears just keep falling but I'm used to it now. I learned how to block out all the pain. You see he was talking about my mom. She died when I was only 8, it was from a horrible car accident. She was picking me up from a soccer game, the other car ran a red light and she didn't see it. My father then became an alcoholic and abusive towards me. Then when I turned 14 he started to get more sexual with me (he raped me). Then when I was 16 I finally turned into my wolf. Now he has to keep me weak so I don't have enough strength to fight him. I haven't shifted into my wolf since my first shift, 2 years of not shifting and it feels horrible. Anyways back to reality, by the time he's done having his 'fun' with me I have a busted lip a bruise running along my legs and possibly a bruised rib. My dad looks at me with disgust and walks away with a six-pack of beer to his room. Before he goes to his room he yells " go to bed you slut." I glare at him yet nod and run to my door and locked it tight.

My wolf was the one to break the silence. "It's time we have to go, run away just get away from him!"

"I know, just wait until he passes out from drinking then we will leave."

(Wolf)- "Good because I am tired and weak and need to shift soon."

By the time it was 2 am he finally passed out from the drinks, I jumped from the window of my room and landed perfectly on my feet. I ran into the woods and shifted there. It felt amazing to shift, the color of my wolf is all white with the top of my ears black. When my dad passed out from drinking i usually eat to get my nutrients, so I could be stronger. Not strong enough to take on my dad though. While I run in my wolf form I think of the time when he wasn't like this. The day right before my mom died. He brought me out for ice cream and we played mini golf, it was the best day ever.

A death piercing howl brings me out of my thoughts. He was up and knows I'm gone. 'Shit shit shit shit' I chant in my head, and start to run faster.