Ch. 8

Avery's p.o.v.

"A-Alex? Is that you?!" I ask astonished at the girl in front of me.

"Of course it is silly! Now let me in so we can talk about what I missed when I moved."

I move aside to let her in the room and she sits down on the bed. I join her and sit Indian style and she copies me.

"Sooo what have I missed in the life of Avery Thomson?" Alex starts.

"Umm well I ran away from my dad."

Alex knows everything about the abuse my dad did to me. Only her and my other friend, Julia knew. You see alex, julia, and I were the 3 musketeers. We did everything together.

"I realized that. I am so proud you finally did. That man deserves to rot in hell."

"Alex I thought you were human? I can smell the wolf on you now, but before I couldn't, why is that?" I ask curiously.

"Well I was late shifter. For some reason I shifted when i was 18 instead of 16. But enough about me! Lets talk about you! So do you have a mate?"

"Well funny story. I found my mate today.... And well he's the alphas son." I state quietly. "Do you have a mate?" I ask her to change the subject.

"Wait a minute, did you just say your the alphas sons mate?!? Holy shit that's amazing!!! Congrats ave!!"

"No this is not good! We haven't even talked yet! Plus I'm trying to run away, remember?! If my dad comes and finds me, then I'm screwed! I don't want to put my mate or this pack endanger to him. You know what he's capable of alex, I might as well be dead by running away from him!" I try to explain to her. But the look she gives me makes me think I might as well sit down and get comfy.

"First of all you are the alpha female!! This pack would do anything, ANYTHING, to keep you safe. And your mate well even if he hasn't talked to you yet he would do anything for you! And don't you dare say that you might as well be dead!!! Because I sure as hell would let nobody hurt you! Not jut because your my Luna, but because your one of best friends! Yes I know what your dads capable of, but do you know what this pack is capable of?!? This is the strongest pack in the world! I'm sure we can beat your dad and his rouges off." Alex says.

"Is your speech over yet?" I ask with humor. All she does is gives me a look and humphs with annoyance.

"Yes my speech is over. Ugh sometimes I wonder how you became my best friend." She jokes.

"Hmmm I bet it was my charm and good looks!" I joke back.

"I'm sure that was it ave."

"Hahah it was, and you never answered my question alex, do you have a mate?"

"Umm maybe..."

"Who is it!?! Have you fully mated yet?! Ahhhh!!!" I scream at her wanton to know more.

"Well you've met Luke right?" I nod and look at her to go on. "Well he's my mate. Yes we are fully mated. And before you ask no I will not give you the details." She finished off. I frown at her when she said no to giving details.

"What rank is he? What rank were you before you met him?" I ask.

"He is 3rd in command. And umm I was rouge when we met, so I wasn't really ranked." She says the last part quietly. I hug her and tell her that I have to meet him, she waves good bye and leaves. I sit back down and start playing my game again. Because I mean really? What else is there to do?
I stop playing the game and decide to go to sleep. After all it is 10:00. Wow when did it get so late? So many things happened in a day, what will happen tomorrow?

Dylan's p.o.v.

After my talk with my dad I ran up stairs to have a little talk with my mate. When I got to her room I heard talking. Who the hell is talking to her? Is all I can think. I walk up to the door quietly so they can hear me. I make site to cover up my scent so they can't smell me either. When I got to the door I hear a two girls voices. Ones my Mate, but the other seems really familiar. I listen in on their conversation and all I hear out of it was that she ran away from her father. Why did she do that? There must be a reason to it but I can't understand the rest. Damn these rooms are almost soundproof, especially I can't hear them. What could they be talking about? Who is that girl an why does she sous so familiar? I walk away from the door and head to my room. The whole time thinking about the other girl in my mates room. When I get to my room I realize who that voice belonged to. It was my sister who was found a couple years ago by rouges. How could I have forgotten? How does Avery know my sister, alexandra? More importantly why were they talking about Avery and her dad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Good? Bad? Long short? So I have gotten really nice comments but the best one was by

ElizabethAgbedun

JestinaKroeker

So everybody please follow them!!!!!!!

This contest is still going on! So I'm hoping for good comments! So please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thanks,

Alex <3

*unedited***