Ch. 4

Avery's p.o.v.

Oh no no no!!! This can't be happening! I can't have a mate now and definitely not an alpha! Oh fates why did you do this to me! Chris knocked on the door and the alpha yelled for us to come in. I take a deep breath and keep my head down. Maybe he won't know it's me, maybe he'll just ignore me.

'Ya right like he would ignore us, his mate' my wolf said.

'Thanks for being so supportive!' I reply back sarcastically.

"Why have you come onto my territory rogue?" The person who I assume the alpha is asked.

"I am just passing by your territory alpha. I mean no harm."

"What made you become rogue?" A boy asks who looks like he's 19. Knowing he's my mate I keep my head down and say, "things happened I wish not to repeat in a large room with many people."

"Leave everyone, including you dylan." The alpha commanded. Ahhhh so my mates name is Dylan.

"Yes alpha" they all say and walk out, but not before Dylan looks back and shakes his head and turns away.

"My dear, tell me what happened. I see you are scared and my pack and I can help you but I need to know what happened. And I want to help my daughter in law." He says with a genuine smile. I looked at him shocked not knowing what to say.

"Dear when you get to be my age you just know. So tell me, why are you running and who are you running from?"

"Well it all started when I was 8..-" I then told my whole life story which I've never done before. And let me tell you it is nice to get it all off my chest. I let out a sigh and look at him. His face was priceless, complete and utter shock, with a hint of anger?

Dylan's p.ov.

I shouldn't have walked out of that room. When she walked in it felt like I couldn't breath. Her face was down and her long brown hair covered her face so I couldn't see her eyes and see her beautiful face. When I asked her why she ran I was shocked to hear that she didn't want to say. Did she know I was her mate?

'Of course she does idiot she can smell us. Her wolf is barely reaching for us though. She's weak, very weak.' My wolf chimed in.

When dad told me to leave I was beyond shocked. He knew that she was my mate! I am going to have to talk to him later. I walked down to the games room with Chris to play a game of pool.

"Something's on your mind Dylan. What's are you thinking man?"

"Dammit chris. I don't know. You know the rouge? Well she's my mate."

"She's your m-mate?!? Man congrats!"

"Hahah ya congrats?! No man this bad! Really really bad! She didn't even look me in the eye! The only reason I know she's my mate is because of her smell!!" I reply angrily.

"Dude you found your mate! How is this bad? You can now become alpha. "

Right before. Answer my dad and mate come down.

"What's going in dad?" I ask curiously

"Well this rogue will be staying with us for a few weeks." He says with a serious face.

"What do you mean staying for a few weeks!?"

"As in she will be staying in a guest room in the pack house with us."

Oh boy. Well this outta be fun... Not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this? Sorry I tried to make it long and good. Is it good? I have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet but I'm trying my best! Please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thank you all!,

Alex