Ch. 14

Avery's p.o.v.

We spent the whole day together. Just me and Dylan. It was amazing! My wolf was at bay and leaving me alone, thank god! To say me and Dylan were actually getting along was nice. We seemed like we were a couple, we laughed and talked and made jokes. It was a perfect day. We walk back to the pack house holding hands. It was quiet except for the crunching of the forest floor beneath out feet. Then I decide to do something fun. I let go of Dylan's hand not giving him a chance to react. And jump on his back, he puts his hands on my thighs to support me and we keep walking. I decide to play with Dylan's hair while we walk. I must say his hair is soooo soft!!! I hear his laugh through the forest.

"Did I just say that out loud?" Which makes him laugh even more. I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. Before he can look at me I hide my face into his neck so he doesn't see me blush.

"Are you blushing? Is Avery Thomson blushing?" He puts me back on the forest floor lightly. I put my face down making sure my hair is covered. He puts his finger on my chin sending tingles down my body. He lifts my chin up.

"Don't hide yourself from me beautiful." I look into his brown eyes and get lost in them. We just stare at each other what seems like forever. Just getting lost into each others eyes. Dylan's growl is what snapped me out of my trance.

"Dylan what is it? What's wrong?" I ask him as we start to get up.

"An alpha came on our territory unannounced." I smile a little bit when he said our. By then I frown, an alpha? Why would an alpha come on our territory?

"Dylan why would an alpha come on our territory without saying?"

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out." He says and starts walking towards the pack house holding my hand. By the time we get to the pack house, it's like all hell broke loose. The alpha is screaming about seeing his sister and 3 of the pack warriors are holding him back. Chris is yelling at him to stop with his screaming. But the alpha doesn't listen and screams louder. That's when I look at Dylan and see his brown eyes are now pure black. I step I front of him to stop him.

"Dylan you need to calm down and take control. I know you don't like this alpha disrespecting your beta. But you need to think rationally about this. Don't let your wolf take control." I whisper in his ear while hugging him tight. After a few seconds he hugs back. Knowing he's calm I back away to let him handle this hectic scene. I grab his Hand and give it a squeeze showing him that I support him. He looks at me and nods an we walk forward.

"Luke, Michael, and Calum you are free to go. Thank you for holding back the alpha." They nod and just walk away silently.

"Chris thank you for trying to calm the alpha down, you may also leave." Chris just nods and walks away also.

"Hello I am alpha Ashton, alpha of the crest moon pack."

"Hi alpha Ashton may I ask why you are here on my territory without warning me?" Dylan asks the alpha.

"I came to see my sister. You see she has been missing for 16 years. My family and I have been looking for her ever since. I have gotten an anonymous tip saying that you know where she is." He says with a serious tone.

"I'm sorry but I dont know where your sister could be or who would give that tip to you." I take in what he looks like. he has brown hair with hazel eyes. like me... but that can't be possible. I can't have a brother, especially an alpha. The alpha looks notices me and looks back at Dylan. then at our connected hands. He looks in my eyes and smiles. He looks at dDylan

"How could you? Dylan that is Christina! that is her! you are holding hands with her and did not tell me! I thought we were friends, maybe even brothers." I look between Dylan and Ashton.

"Wait you two know each other? Dylan what is he talking about? who is Christina?" so many questions and theories are running through my head.

"It's not what you think Avery. Ashton I don't know where Christina is, bi this is Avery, my mate." Dylan says while pulling me closer. I stiffen and pull away, getting a shocked and curious face from the two alphas.

"Look I am sorry alpha but I am an only child and am rogue. I can not have a brother who is an alpha. I'm sorry but you have the wrong person and pack." I say in a stern voice staring him in the eye. He looks at me and laughs. he laughs! how dare he laughs at me! Dylan growls sensing how I feel.

"Just like our mother Christina. she will love you when she sees you. so will father. oh Christina they have been waiting and searching for you for years."

"Do not call me Christina my name is Avery, not Christina." I say through clenched teeth.

"Ok then tell me this Avery, do you have a birthmark on your back? its exactly on your shoulder blade. It's the shape of half of a heart. if not I will leave and never talk about this again. tell me." Ashton says with so much honesty in his eyes. I look back at him with so much shock.

"Y-yes how do you know that?"

"Because I have the same exact mark. we are twins, you are my sister." he says and runs up and hugs me. I'm an alphas sister and mate. the only thing running through my head is 'shit what am I going to do now?!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people so today was my first day of school! I had to wake up at six in the bloody morning!!! But my friend is in all of my classes so yayay!!! so I will try to update when I can I am sorry for the short update. well to me it's long but to you it's probably short. Any away I hope I answered our questions about updating that I will try my best but it will most likely be once a week:( I have no clue where this story is going!! I am having huge writers block and would love your help! so message me ideas or comment. I would just like to say I read ALL you comments! I LIV to see what people think of this, I love too! so please please please please!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thanks guys I love you,

Alex <3

***unedited***