Ch. 3

Dylan's p.o.v. (The alphas son)

***morning***
"Hey Dylan come on man get up. We got to some runs on patrol."

I squint my eyes from the sun and roll over only to land on the floor with a thud. 'Dammit' I mutter to myself and slowly get up. To see my best friend and future beta, Chris laughing his ass off and rolling on the floor.

" dude you should've seen yourself!! Hahaha that was the best part of my day!! Hahahahah"

"Oh shut it Chris before I have your sister come in here and stop you." I smile evilly. Chris's sister, Melissa can stop Chris from doing anything and it's hilarious because she's only 13 and he's 19. But he loves his sister to death and would do anything to make her happy.

"Bro that is so not cool! We gotta go though! Your dad said to wake you up and make some runs on patrol. So get your ass up and movin!" He yells and walks out. I sigh and walk over to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I run downstairs to catch up with Chris when my fathers voices yells my name from his office. Chris looks at me and shrugs his shoulders and walks out to do the runs without me. I walk slowly up the stairs not knowing what's going to happen. I go to my fathers office door and about when he just says "come in" , yup I'm screwed I say to myself.

"Son we need to talk about something."

"What do we need to talk about dad?" I ask cautiously knowing what he was going to say.

"We need to talk about you becoming alpha and finding your mate!" He yells with a smile etched on his face.

I groan inwardly, he's been taking about finding my mate since I turned 18 and trust me it gets so annoying! "I don't need my mate yet dad! Your still alpha, a great one too! So why do I need to find my mate and become alpha when the pack has you?!"

"Son, i Won't be here forever and the pack needs a new alpha, and you have to be that alpha! Without a mate this pack will slowly vanish! We need you son but you need a mate." He says with a frown now.

Before I could answer Chris mind-linked me and dad, 'alpha I spotted a girl rogue in the woods near the lake. What should I do?'

Dad mind linked back and said 'bring her here for questioning then we shall decide what to do.'

'Yes alpha' was all Chris replied.

"Would you like to stay and help questioning or do you want to leave?" My Dad asks, but I know what he want me to say. "I'll stay and help you dad." He smiles and sits in his chair.

We wait silently until Chris mind links saying he's at the pack house. That's when I start to smell the most amazing smell in the world! It kept getting stronger and stronger until it seemed like it was Right at the door. That's when Chris decided to knock on the door making me realize something. The rogue is my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short guys! Kind of just a filler for now!! How do you like it so far? Do you want me to change anything? Any ideas for next chapter? Remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thank you for reading this!