Ch. 16

Avery's p.o.v.

Me and alex were talking for about 2 hours. We got of the topic about my twin and went onto random things. It was around midnight and we were still talking.

"Hey ave I should go, don't want your mate getting all mad." alex says while slowly getting off the bed.

"No ale stay, we can have a sleepover this would be my first." I never got to go to any sleepovers because my fake dad wouldn't allow it. She sighs and crawls back into bed next to me.

"Damn you and your persuasion." she mumbles to me. I laugh and turns toward her.

"I wish Jules was here. then the musketeers could be together."

"I wish she was here to aves. I miss her too. Maybe after all this we can find her and the musketeers can reunite." alex says with a small smile on her face. I look t Alex and give her a sad smile.

"Yeah maybe." with that we fall into a dreamless sleep.

__________________________

***morning***

I wake up to a pounding on the door. Alex gets up and mutters something that even I couldn't hear. she walks to the door yelling

"COMING!!!! I'M COMING!!!" I look at her and shake my head while chuckling. she opens the door with force. ready to yell at the person who works us up at thus hour. one thing you don't wake me an Alex up from sleep. especially by banging on the door.

"Who the hell do you think you are to wake me and aver-" alex stops in mid sentence. I walk up behind her to see who it is.

"Michael? what are you doing here?" alex asks calmly. Michael.? he was one of the people who found me!

"I came here to talk to the Luna. Is she awake?" I was about to speak up before alex buts in.

"Of course she is awake nitwit. your banging woke her up!" I go up to alex and give her a look.

"Stop being so mean to him! hi Michael what do you need?" I ask politely. Michael looks back and forth from alex to me.

"Alex leave." I say while looking Michael in the eye. She looks at me in shock.

"W-what? Avery I don't think that's a good idea. What if Dylan comes looking for you? What if he sees you in the room alone with Michael? this isn't a good idea Avery." alex tries to persuade.

"I'm not going to ask this again alex. Leave." she humphs annoyance and walks out. I move to the side and let him through.

"You better have a good reason why your here Michael." i get to the point.

"Well Avery you see-" Michael starts before I cut him off.

"Just get to the point Michael."

"Ok then. I'm going to be your protector, your guard. Dylan won't always be at the house so he told me to watch over you while he's gone." he says while looking at the ground.

"What? what does he think I'm going to do? run away? where will I go? I will not have a guard follo-"

"He thinks Alpha Ashton will try to kidnap you while he is gone so I'm here to stop him." Michael yells to stop me from blabbering anymore.

"Oh," is all I say.

"So how does this guard thing work? I mean I never really had a pack before." I ask.

"Well all I do is I follow you around where ever you go and protect you from any harm. wait, you've never had a pack?"

"No I was born rogue. well I thought I was born rogue, guess I was wrong." I say.

"So what is your story? the only person who knows is alpha Tom. if I need to protect you I need to know from what Avery." so for the second time, I told my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I know I know you think it's short. I'm sorry guys but I don't know how long and short this is, so please forgive me! So my sister is now I'm college!!!!! yayay! bad part is she's sick had an anxiety attack and is now coming home... yay.... Happy news is that I saw this is us with my friend Jules!!!! it was amazing!!!!! oh and guys you got it wrong it wasn't my birthday it was my friend, Christina, but thanks anyway! can everyone do me a favor and follow

@NeverGirl

She made the new book cover so follow and read her book please!!! and please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thanks love you,

Alex <3

****unedited****