.chapter seventeen.

Mikey's POV:

"We raised money at prom for you Mikes! There was atleast £160!" They announced to me once I woke up. "Wow, thanks a lot Gerard!! You didn't have to!" They shook their head and carried on saying "It wasn't my idea! It was Frank's and our teachers!" I smiled. "Thanks!" I hugged him and then let him to place the money into our pot of savings.

Currently we had around £700+ we need about £13,000 or something. Its a very expensive operation and I hope we get enough soon!! I counted the amount that Gerard made which was about £100 and then my dad had made £400 Pete hade £50 and then the £160 from prom. Which added up to over £710. We are getting there! I cant wait!

Anyway today is Monday and we have hell... I mean school!

I got dressed in my brothers green day shirt and some random black skinny jeans. Popped on my shoes and jumped in the car.

I waited in the car for Ryan and my mum. I was a bit early when I got in the car. I just sat and thought.

Soon I'll be getting my hearing. Its scary to think that one day I'll be able to hear Pete, my parents, Frank, Ryan and of course Gerard. I'm excited to hear his voice. I wanna know if his singing voice is as good as people say. I feel as though its a lot better than people say!

After a while of waiting mum and Ryan exited the house and climbed into the car. I gave a thumbs up to Ryan as he sat next to me which he returned once his seat belt was on. Mum started up the car and drove off to Pete's house. He hopped into the other seat next to me and squeezed my knee, giving me a little wave. "Hi Mikey! How are you" He signed slowly trying to get it right. I replied simply with an okay and our conversation was finished. But he never let go of my knee. I smiled to my self, I'll be able to listen to him one day.

I can't wait for that day.

The day slowly dragged on, boring lessons with boring teachers. Everyone in the school was happy to hear Ryan speaking again, I was happy to know that hes found his happiness. I saw him with Brendon today. They were holding hands and walking down the corridors together. They looked adorable. They stopped, appreatiating the view outside the window. And I sound like a creeper but I watched Brendon kiss Ryan on the cheek followed by Ryan blushing and giggling at Brendon. They are adorable.  

I got interupted by a load of people excited and entering classrooms, which obviously meant that the bell had rang and it was time for me to get to lesson, which is ugh English.

I walked slowly to english, not caring if I was late or not. I have my excuses. Once I arrived I saw that I was only 5 minutes late. "Why are you late?" The teacher asked me. God I'm only 5 minutes calm down. "I didn't hear the bell" I smiled at her, I've never liked her. She told me to sit down and I took my seat next to Pete. "Hello child" I signed and he just shrugged. Okay.

Me and Pete didn't talk for the lesson. Teachers know that we're allowed to write to each other when working but when ever I tried he'd ignore me. I've done something haven't I, I've fucked something up. I started to panic. He hates me, he doesn't love me. He was playing with my feelings. I started to hyperventilate. I felt like I was gonna pass out, over nothing. I'm so pathetic. I rasied my hand in the air and once the teacher had noticed me I quickly signed. "Please may I leave the classroom for a few minutes?" I asked trying to calm down. Knowing that I would break down out side.

Before I had made it to the door at the front of the classroom, the tears had started to fall. I ran for the door and bolted outside. No one can see me like this. I took a peek inside the classroom window and saw Pete doing his work.

"He doesn't care about you, you're pathetic look at you" I really needed Gerard. I have no way of contacting him though. My phones in the classroom. I sat down by the door and tried to collect myself.

"Look at yourself. No wonder Pete hates you. You're fucking pathetic." I wanted to scream, I wanted them to go away. I haven't felt this bad in a long time. Why is this happening.

I ran towards the toilets and attempted to clean my face up a little. I looked in the mirror and saw that I still looked horrible. It would have to do. I walked back to my english lesson and entered the classroom. All the heads in the room shot up and looked at me. Except one, of course it was Pete.

I sat down, again next to Pete and tried to place a note on his book. He took ahold of it and read it. Soon enough I got a reply that said "I'm fine! The real question is are you okay?" Oh you know just had a panic attack because you weren't answering me and I thought you hated me so yeah you know I'm fine. "I'm fine" I said simply and tried to concentrate on the lesson.

Only 4 minutes of the lesson left. I can surivie. Last lesson is drama. Drama is okay because I dont have to do performances. So that means I dont have to practice a performance. I normally just hang around Pete. Thats probably annoying for him. The deaf kid hanging on your arm.

"Do you hate me?" I asked him through text. "Oh baby not at all, I love you so much I could never hate you you're my little sunshine!! Why would I ever hate you?" Okay at least he said it. "I love you too. You were ignoring my notes in lesson and I thought you were annoyed with me!" I replied and I saw his face drop. "NO!!! The teacher is a butt and makes faces at me when ever I send notes to anyone and I tried to send you one back but she was an asshole. Mikes I don't hate you at all I promise baby boy"

We arrived at drama and I stayed by Petes side, though I gave him a little space today.

The teacher had walked out the room for a while and Pete decided to grab my hand and spin me around then dip kissing me. The placed me back on my feet and signed. "You're extremely adorable baby boy" I blushed at his comment and replied with "Thank you, you too" I winked and let him finish practising his performance with his group.

His group was doing a performance about Frankinstine. It reminded me of Frank because Frank loves that movie a lot! Pete was the made scientest that was killing people and collecting the body parents to make the monster. I was really enjoying watching them pretending to kill each other.

Pete went behind the curtain and I carried on watching the rest of the guys playing their parts. I think their names are Andy Brian and Alex. They were all pretty good friends and actors. I didn't know that it was gonna happen but Pete had sneaked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and brought one finger to my mouth, informing me to be quite. I turned my head towards him and kissed his cheek multiply times making him twist me around and kiss me some more. We were interupted by the teacher entering the room again. We jumped apart pretending that we weren't doing anything.

Pete ran back to his perforamance area whilst I sat back down and watched the four rehearse.

When the day was over we did the usual ritual of dropping Brendon at his house and Ryan kissing him good bye followed by dropping Pete home and me waving bye.

"You're dad is home by the way Mikes" Mum explained before driving off home. "Really? Sick!" I couldn't wait to see him, he went off a raised money for me I'm exteremly thankful!

"Hey Dad!" I signed once seeing him in the living room! "Hey Mikey. Go check the box" He smiled and winked at me. I went over to the box that was labeled 'Mikey Operation!' ontop of the box was a piece of paper. It read "Dad - £3,000" Three thousand pounds! My dad raised three thousand pounds! And its all for my operation. Which mean I have £3,700 already saved up! This is going to be amazing! Maybe a few months ahh!! Me being excited for this operation is an understatement
====

Dont forget to vote, comment and follow me so I know people actually like this book!

Social Medias:

Instagram - @ Gottaryanross @ meganxnage Twitter - @ Gottaryanross Kik - Megan_powerCBD

-Nage

====