.chapter fourteen.

Mikey's POV:

"Hey Pete"

I feel as if me and Pete have a strange relationship, though I couldn't ask for a better one.

"Hello Mikeyway" I watched him as he texted me, I guess this is a good way to communicate. I can't say anything wrong.

"How are you? I have some exciting news!" I asked. "I'm okay! Whats happenng?" He replied.

I'm ready to tell him, I can't wait to see what he says. I'm hoping he'll be happy!

"Basically a family friend has cancer and has donated some part of his ears to me, which'll get my hearing. Though the surgery will cost a lot and it'll take a few years. But I might be getting my hearing!" I texted quickly, trying hard to make it clear what was happeneing.

I watched his face as he read the text. Suddenly his face lighted up and a smile took over his stright face. "Oh my lord! You're gonna be able to hear me! I will be able to talk to you!" He explained I laughed a little at his response

"Also, I want you to be the first person I hear. I wanna hear you talk to me first" I told him, I hope hes okay with that. I dont wanna freak him out.

"Wow, I'm so honoured of course, but wouldn't you wanna hear Gerard or your mum or dad? Like they're more important than me" He explained. I shock my head "No no no no, Pete you're so important to me, I wanna hear you first, I wanna know what my boyfriend sounds like, I bet you sound so amazing"

"Thanks Mikey" Pete leaned into me for a kiss, the kiss was amazing, like always. Kissing him is always amazing!

"I love you Petey" "Love you too Mikes"

Thats the thing I love him.

I love him.

A lot.

Me and Pete were cuddleing together under the tree in his back garden. The tree was a beautiful willow. The leafs hanging infront of us. The sight was beautiful, I was with a beautiful human as well.

Everything is perfect. "I cant wait for you to hear, I cant wait for you to learn to talk. We can help Ryan, though he doesn't need help. And we can get Brendon and Ryan together" Pete texted me. "I cant wait either, everything is going to be amazing!"

We kept cuddling for a while. The sun was starting to set. Pete pulled out his phone and took a few photos of the sunset, the leafs and a quick selfie of me and him.

I watched him open up the instagram app. "Have you got instagram?" He pointed to me then to the app, I shook my head and he continued to post the three photos on his instagram. I saw one that had the caption of "Beautiful Trees, Beautiful People" and another one, which was the selfie said "With my favourite person in the world, Mikeyway aka the best boyfriend" With a few emojis.

I kissed him on the cheek and I watched his cheeks turn a different colour. Bright red, hes super cute when he blushes.

"I'm getting loads of comments on the selfie of us" He texted me. "Really? Are they calling us faggots?" I asked, probably are. "Actual they aren't, they're saying how cute we are and they want more selfies and you to have a instagram" I shrugged. "Should I get one?" I asked. He eagerly nodded his head. "Okay"

I went onto the app store and searched Instagram. Pressed download and entered my password. The app downloaded and waited for it to be ready. "What should my username be?" I asked him. We both thought for a second.

"How about just mikeyway?" He sujested. "Okay!"

I opened the app and typed in the username and choosen password, which is Unicorns22. I filled in the rest of the options and was finally signed in.

Straight away I had a notification saying "Pepewentz started following you" I looked towards Pete and started laughing, my little meme. I quickly followed him back and looked at his feed. Pretty, aesthetically pleasing. I gave him a thumbs up and winked!

Pete posted a photo that said to follow me in the caption. His followers quickly zoomed over to my account and followed me.

"Selfie?" I asked placing my phone up in the air and pointing it at both of us. He nodded and I took the photo.

We looked adorable!

"My Number One" and Pete showed me how to tag him.

I followed back everyone who followed me. I smiled towards Pete and thanked him for introducing me to this app.

"I better get going sweetie" I texted him then started to stand up "Wait!" He signed. Oh! He's learning. He quickly snapped a pic of me. He showed me the aftermath and gave me the okay sign. I looked amazing in the light. "Beautiful!" I giggled "Thank you!" He kissed me and waved good bye. "I love you" I'm happy that he's learning for me. "I love you too baby"

I started my adventure home. It was about 10pm and Ryan was probably already in bed. Tomorrow is Friday, the last day of the week! Finally! I cannot wait. Saturday we have our date and then on Sunday Gerard and Frank have prom! This is gonna be an amazing weekend!

"Hey Mum I'm home, sorry I stayed out later than usual, I got distracted! Anyway me and Pete are going on a date with Gerard Frank Ryan and Brendon on saturday!" I explained excitedly "Pete and you are dating? Cute!" She didn't know? I thought she knew. Oh "Yeah! Where is dad?" I asked. I haven't seen dad in a few days. "Hes in France. Hes doing some extra work for your opiration" I smiled, hes doing it for me! And it'll help me get a opiration for the furutre. "He's amazing!"

"Gerard and Frank, went out today playing guitar and singing to raise some money!" She explained. Wow everyone is trying so hard, I feel bad for not helping. "I'll start something in school, like sell cakes or something" She added. "I'll help" I contributed, she nodded along "Okay! I'll do it in my work as well! We'll raise a load of money for this Mikes!"

My family is amazing. I wish I could help a little, I dont know how to help though. I dont have any special features, I cant do anything, I can breath. *chokes* maybe not.

One day me and Pete can go to prom together, we'll be the cutest couple ever! Just imagining us being Gerards age and walking into prom together, arm in arm and kiss at the end of the night. In our matching outfits, it would be perfect wouldn't it.

I want to be older, I wanna grow old with Pete.

But does he wanna grow old with me?

====

Dont forget to vote, comment and follow me so I know people actually like this book!

Social Medias:

Instagram - @ Gottaryanross @ meganxnage Twitter - @ Gottaryanross Kik - Megan_powerCBD

-Nage

====