About Ninety-four Percent

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO SHOW THE TRIAL, BUT I'M JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I AM SORRY IF ANY PROCEDURE THAT I WRITE IS INCORRECT. I DID DO RESEARCH ON THE STEPS TAKEN DURING A TRIAL AND HAVE DECIDED TO SKIP SOME STEPS SO THE ENTIRE TRIAL WILL NOT BE WRITTEN. AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES... ENJOY THE CHAPTER :)

***

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Read the author's note at the end if the chapter!!

Ch35:About Ninety-four Percent

"They declare Ms. Abrelle Luoise innocent of the charges of second-degree murder."

They declare Ms. Abrelle Luoise innocent of the charges of second-degree murder.

The words play over and over again and I can't believe its true.

Innocent.

Me innocent.

"Abrelle," Noah hugs me. "You're innocent. You're innocent."

I'm innocent.

"I'm innocent," I laugh. "I'm innocent Noah. You did it! "

"Order," the judge yells slamming his gavel down. 

Everyone in the room goes silent and we all sit down again.

"We are ordering the immediate arrest of Alisson Louise and Samuel Beckett," the judge says and I immediately turn back to see Sam.

"We didn't do anything," Alisson yells as two guards take a hold of her. "We're innocent."

"Alisson shut up," Sam rolls his eyes, allowing two other guards to grab him.

"I'm innocent," Alisson keeps yelling as they take her into the door I walked out of. After her they take in Sam who doesn't even try to struggle or fight.

"Now," the judge takes a deep breath. "We have declared Abrelle Louise guilty in the falsification of documents and she has been sentenced to one year in jail."

"What?" Noah exclaims. "That's unfair, the circumstances pushed her to do so."

"That doesn't make it legal," Jason comments.

"Its okay Noah," I place my hand on his shoulder. "I can handle a year,"

Truth was, I didn't think I could handle another minute locked away. Especially not with Bull always around the corner.

"Where's Elliot?" Lisa asks and I turn around to look for him.

"He was standing in front of the door," I say desperately looking around the room and I realize that his dad and Macy are gone as well. 

"Maybe he just went outside to talk," Jason says also looking around the room.

"He left," Aria says walking towards us. "My father convinced him to take the job offer."

"That's a lie," I growl. "Elliot promised he wasn't going to take that job."

"Well he did," Aria smiles "and he took Macy with him."

***

Day 365

Dear Journal,

Today's my last day locked away here.

It's been six months since Elliot left and just like Aria said he went to England. I saw the grand opening of the new Stone company branch on  T.V and their he was with Macy besides him.