I Killed Him

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO SHOW THE TRIAL, BUT I'M JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I AM SORRY IF ANY PROCEDURE THAT I WRITE IS INCORRECT. I DID DO RESEARCH ON THE STEPS TAKEN DURING A TRIAL AND HAVE DECIDED TO SKIP SOME STEPS SO THE ENTIRE TRIAL WILL NOT BE WRITTEN. AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES... ENJOY THE CHAPTER :)

***

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch33: I Killed Him.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the prosecuting lawyer smiles at the jury "Luis Vasquez was a fun, honest, humble young man who was very much loved by all those around him. The day he was murdered he was in his own house probably simply making breakfast when someone walked in and brutally stabbed him to death. That someone was an individual whom Luiz Vasquez trusted enough to allow them into his home. I will be using the finger prints found at the scene, the clothing the person was wearing the day of the murder, and various witnesses to prove this to you all. Hopefully by the end of this trial you decided to make the correct and just choice."

"What is this?" I quietly ask Noah.

"Opening statement," Noah says grabbing some papers and fixing them.

"He was convincing," I bite my lip.

"Mine is better," he winks, a small smirk on his lips. I shake my head laughing as he stands up and makes his way to the podium at the center of the room.

"Good morning, ladies and gentleman. My name is Noah Collins, and I am representing Abrelle Louise. We are here today to decide if the defendant, Abrelle Louise, is guilty for the murder of Luis Vasquez on the day of March 12, 2013. On that day, Ms. Louise was driving her car to her fiancée's house and when she arrived she found him brutally stabbed on his living room floor. We will provide an autopsy report that will show who actually murdered Mr. Vasquez. In addition, we will provide the compelling testimony of Mr. Daniel Cox, Ms. Elizabeth Luoise, and Mr. Joshua Hoffer who were all somehow involved in Luis Vasquez case the moment it happened. Ladies and gentleman of the jury, Abrelle Luoise is a kind, loving, honest, law abiding citizen. She made the mistake of entering her fiancée's house and pulling the murder weapon off his chest to hug him during his last painful minutes. At the conclusion of this trial, it is my hope that in the interests of justice you will find that the defendant is not responsible for the murder of Luis Vasquez. Thank you very much"

That was great.

"How was that?" Noah asks taking his seat next to me.

"It was fantastic," I smile.

"Elliot's already standing on the door," Noah smirks looking at the back of the room. I turn my head around and see Elliot standing directly in front of the door, a small smile on his lips.

Yes. This is working.

This is going to work.

"Our plan is going perfectly," I smirk and for the first time I honestly feel hopeful.

Very very hopeful.

***

"How well do you know Luis Vasquez? " the prosecuting lawyer asks.

"Not very well," Alisson states looking directly at me. "We had sex once, but it wasn't anything special."

I can feel my stomach twist and turn at the sound of her words.

It wasn't anything special.

"Did you sleep with him while he was dating your sister?"

"Yes," she nods "they were already engaged."