I'm A Big Unhappy Mess Of A Human Being

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch8: I'm A Big Unhappy Mess Of A Human Being

Day 66

"What do you mean," I exclaim "the press? Are you sure?"

"Positive," J answers "there's cameras everywhere and they keep saying they want to talk to Elliot."

"Shit," I get out of bed and walk to my mirror.

"What do I do?"

"Nothing," I say "don't answer any questions and as far as you know Elliot does not live here. I'll fix it J."

"Okay, thanks."

I grab a hair tie and throw my brown hair into a high ponytail. Before running to the restroom and quickly washing my face. I look at my reflection for a few seconds studying my face. Big black bags under my light green eyes, and my brown hair is frizzy and untamed.

I'm a big unhappy mess of a human being.

"What am I going to do?" I ask out loud rubbing my face with my hands.

"What mess are you in?" someone asks making me jump.

"Elliot," I push him "you scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry," he leans casually against the side of the door.

"You," I point an accusing finger at him "what the hell did you do?"

"Nothing," he raises his hands.

"You obviously did," I push him "because the press is here and they know you live here."

"I don't know how," he holds my wrist "I didn't call them."

"Well," I pull my hands free "fix it because when I come back I don't want them here."

"I can't just kick them out," he exclaims "they will never listen to me."

"I know they won't," I roll my eyes "that's why you have to trick them."

"How?"

"I always have to fix everything," I storm out of the bathroom, Elliot following me.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up," I run into my room locking the door and pick up my disposable phone. I dial G-Max Magazine which is the biggest Magazine company in San Francisco and they love Elliot Stone.

"Hello," a women answers.

"Hi," I say speaking as if I was in a hurry "I just saw Elliot Stone coming out of a building in Wallow and Fidel street."

"Are you sure?" she asks excitedly.

"I'm positive," I pretend to yell before hanging up.

That will get rid of them at least for some time.

"Lydia," Elliot yells and I ignore him. Quickly I throw on some jeans, a black V-neck shirt, my black vans and grab the small lock hidden under my clothes and put it in my pocket.

"Lydia," Elliot yells again and I open the door walking out of the room.

"I fixed it," I announce before leaving the apartment.

***

Reaching the dock facing Alcatraz I lean against the fence.

So many memories...