Tick. Tock.

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch24: Tick. Tock

Day 94

I wake up to the bright lights of the hospital room and the sound of light snoring. Turning towards the chair next to my bed I see a freckled red head sleeping.

"Elizabeth Louise," I hear my mother's familiar voice and I prepare myself for her irritating presence.

"Thank you," the door is thrown open and she walks in with a dark haired dull girl behind her known as my sister Alisson.

"What are you two doing here?" I groan.

"We came to check up on you," my mother smiles.

"I see your pathetic lapdog hasn't left your side all night," my sister comments looking towards Nathan.

"He stayed all night?" I ask a bit suprised.

"Of course he did," my mother says kindly "he's your younger brother and he loves you."

Something is up.

"What do you need?" I ask harshly.

"What are you talking about?" She asks placing her hand softly on my leg "I was worried about you that's all."

"Quit the bullshit Elizabeth," I comment "What do you want?"

"Abrelle," Nathan yawns standing up "I'd love to stay for the wonderful family reunion, but I'm going to go get some coffee."

"You're awake," I smile.

"Yeah, I won't take long," he kisses the top of my head.

"Nat," Alisson grabs his arm.

"Don't touch me," he pulls his arm from her grasp.

"Nathan," Elizabeth exclaims "treat Alisson with respect."

"I have no respect for her," he glares at Alisson before looking at my mother "or you Elizabeth."

"How dare you?" My mother yells, but Nathan's already outside the room.

"He's out of control," Alisson whispers.

"Don't worry about it sweetie," my mother smiles "you're brother is only stressed out, but he'll come around."

Why is Nathan so mad?

Did they do something to him?

"What happened to Nathan?" I ask. "Why is he so mad?"

"Its a family problem," Alisson snarls "you have no business in it."

"I'm am a part of this fam-"

"You are not," she yells "you always act like you're ashamed of us."

"Maybe its because my sister slept with my fiancee," I growl "with the approval of my mother."