fifteen ;; fighting

162804
8:38 p.m

i took my phone, browsed my instagram and twitter. "aish, i'm bored." i mumbled to myself. i continued to browse my phone, checking random stuff.

i went to my camera and put it on front camera. i fixed my hair and checked how i look. i snapped a couple selca's and posted one on my instagram. "bored.." i mumbled as i type in the caption i wanted. "and, posted." i said to myself.

i closed my phone and lay on my bed, stared at my plain empty white ceiling. suddenly, my phone dinged. i checked it and saw a message from youngjae.

from: youngjaeee
ayeon! were having a dance practice here in the studio, if you want to come and watch :)

i sat up from my bed and smiled. "finally, i wouldn't be bored the whole night." i mumbled. i replied to his text and sent it.

to: youngjaeee
i was really bored at home, tbh. sure, i'll come and watch :D

i changed my clothes and wore a loose black sweater, black jeans and my white sneakers. i grabbed my phone and left my room. "eomma, appa, i'll be back later. i'll be at the studio." i said. "where?" appa asked. "at the dance studio." i said. "oh, okay. be back before eleven." he said and i nodded.

"byeeeee~" i said and left our house. i walked to the dance studio which was at least a ten minute walk, i guess. i plugged in my headphones and listened to a bts song. "save me, save me.." i sang.

i'm not actually a fan of bts, i just like their songs. that's all. lol. yuna is more of a fan of them. well, she knows their names and likes one of them.

anyways, save me is one of my favorite songs if them. i continued to walk to their dance studio, and after a few minutes i finally got there.

"guys!" i called as i opened the door. "ayeon!" yugyeom greeted. "oh? where are the others?" i asked and sat on the floor, together with those sitting on the floor. "jaebum-hyung hurt his ankle.." yugyeom said. "and bambam was grounded.. i think?" jinyoung said.

"ohh.. is jaebum going to be okay though?" i asked, concerned. "i sure hope so." jackson said, sounding a bit upset about what happened. mark shot him a look which i thought was weird. "aren't you worried about him?" he asked and jackson looked at him confused. "i am concerned, of course i'm also concerned about what will happen to our performance next week." jackson said.

"your tone made it sound like you only cared about the performance.." mark mumbled.

i made a fake cough and broke the awkward silence, somehow. "hey, what song are you guys gonna be using?" i asked and tried to change the topic.

"i just said i sure hope so. how does that sound unconcerned to you mark?" jackson asked, sounding a bit annoyed. oh snap, he didn't say hyung in the end. "yah." mark called out. "come here." he called.

he stood up and asked him to come step forward. jackson stood up, following his orders. oh no.

"y-yah, guys. let's not fight now shall we?" i asked and tried to block the two from fighting. jackson shot me a glare and kind of shoved me out of the way. "don't get involved in this ayeon." he said. "hyung! why'd you do that to ayeon?!" youngjae shouted.

"y-youngjae! i'm fine." i said. he walked to jackson and grabbed the collars of his shirt. "yah, hajima!" jinyoung shouted as he tried to break the fight.

youngjae scoffed but released his grip on jackson. "he was the one who attacked me!" jackson shouted. "yeah, well, if you didn't shove ayeon, i wouldn't have!" youngjae reasoned out. "youngjae-ah!" i called and their attention switched to me.

"i said, i'm fine! please don't fight because of that! i-i really am fine.." i said and started to feel my eyes getting watery. i know i shouldn't cry, but i really hate when people fight and i start crying. i'm a really sensitive person.

they became silent and stared at me.

-
a/n: omooooo~ any guesses what would happen next? anyways, sorry for late updates. i was busy the whole weekened. anyways, here's the chapter update! i'll try to make another chapter :)

brb,
mya