six ;; lunch

161404
12:17 p.m

it's lunch time. finally. i'm hungry. "yuna! let's go~ i'm hungry~" i said and she nodded. "kaja!" she said and we walked to our usual eating spot, which is the rooftop.

we sat on the ground, leaning on the railings of the roof. i took my phones and headphones out, plugging it in and played my songs. "wahhh~ bts oppa~" yuna fangirled. "they're choreos are so dope." i said, and took a bite of my sandwich. "true, but i think got7 did really dope choreos too." yuna said. "true." i said and nodded.

"got7 is better!" a familiar voice of a boy shouted.

we turned around and saw the seven boys, walking towards us. "oh? how did you guys found our eating spot?!" yuna shouted. "we were just finding a quiet place to eat. the cafeteria is too noisy." jinyoung said. "all the girls wants to sit beside us too." jackson said in an irritated way.

"so we decided to eat here instead." jaebum said. they sat on the ground in a circle. "hi." youngjae said with a smile and sat beside me. "hey." i said and took another bite of my sandwich.

"are you that hungry?" bambam asked and i glared at him. "don't you dare judge me if i eat like a pig!" i shouted at them. "yeah, she eats alot." yuna said and i slapped her arm. "ani." i said. "we eat like pigs too!" jackson shouted. "i don't." jinyoung said and ate his ramen.

"you are too." yugyeom said. jinyoung eyed him and we laughed. "speak for yourself." he said. "yah, yah. enough about pigs!" jaebum said. "yes grandpa." youngjae teased.

jaebum had a poker face and we laughed. "lol." i said and took the last bite of my sandwich. "ayeon." youngjae called. "hm?" i asked and looked at him. he took a piece of tissue and wiped it on my lip.

and i just stared at him awkwardly.
aish, stop.

"you had something." he said. "a-ahh.." i managed to say. "look away." yuna whispered to my ear. i looked away from youngjae and looked at yuna. "kenchana ayeon?" yugyeom asked and i nodded. i touched my cheek and drinked my juice instead.

"eww, hyung!" bambam whined. "don't chew with your mouth open!" he shouted at jackson. "yah, you do it too!" jackson defended and we laughed. "nuh-uh!" bambam said and stuck his tongue out at him.

"yah! you guys are acting like kindergartens!" jinyoung shouted at them. "they really are." i said and yuna laughed. "sorry mother." jackson said. "hahahaha! mother." yugyeom mocked jackson then laughed. "we'll talk later kim yugyeom." jinyoung said and continued eating his food anyways.

"lol." yuna said.

-
a/n: hi~ i feel like i'm going to fast in this book ㅋㅋㅋ am i? idek. but anyways, i'll update another chapter later :) school drama, incoming!

brb,
mya