ten ;; monsta x

161804
8:47 p.m

"got7! wooooo!" i shouted when jaebum started singing. i tried to reach out for my phone on hoodie pocket but i realized it wasn't there.

shoot. it must've slipped on my pocket when we were at the couch. "yuna, i think i dropped my phone in the couch." i said. "what!?" she shouted in a deaf way. "i said, i left my phone in the couch!" i shouted. "what!?" she shouted and i sighed. "i'll be right back." i said. i walked back to the couch and looked for my phone.

in between the couch, none.
floor, none.
under the couch, none.

"aish! where's my phone!?" i shouted. "uhmm.. hey." a voice of a boy called. i look behind me and saw a blonde boy standing in front of me. "ohh.. hi." i said and gave him a small smile.

"are you looking for this?" he asked and showed my phone in his hand. "yeah! that's mine." i said. he gave me my phone and smiled. "thanks.." i said.

"minhyuk." he said.
"ayeon." i said.

"nice to meet you, ayeon." he said with an eye smile. "stop smiling." i said. "hm, wae?" he asked. "haha, i'm kidding." i said and he laughed. "so, are you a new fan of those boys?" he asked and pointed at the seven who are performing. "ahh.. well, kinda. i've been friends with yugyeom, i don't know if you know him though." i said and he nodded.

"they're really good at dancing, huh?" he said and i nodded. "they're good, even on singing." i said. "yeah, i heard one of their members singing before." he said. "who?" i asked.

"youngjae, i think that's his name." he said.

youngjae? "ohh.. yeah." i said. "he's good." he said, nodding. "i have to go, now. thanks for my phone." i said and he nodded. "see you around ayeon." he said with a smile. i smiled back to him and walked back to yuna.

when i got back there, they were already doing the break dance. "yah, where have you been? you missed half of the song!" yuna shouted. "some guy chatted with me." i said.

"got7! woooo! go jackson! go mark!" i shouted when they did their martial art tricking. after that, the song ended. "woo! you guys did awesome!" yuna shouted. "yeah!" they shouted and did high-fives with each other. "monsta x will still be performing though.." bambam said, a bit upset.

"yah, yah!" jaebum called. "don't be negative! what matters, is that we did our best, as a group!" he said with a smile on his face. "jaebumie's right!" i shouted. "woo! leader!" jackson cheered. "leader-nim jjang!" yuna shouted.

"everyone! next in line to perform, we have monsta x! cheers monbebes!" the host shouted.

we walked to the front of the dance floor or stage or whatever and saw seven boys standing in the middle. "what's a monbebe?" i asked. "it's their fans name." youngjae said and stood next to me. "why don't you guys have a fandom name?" i asked and he shrugged. "we never thought of it, i guess." he said.

knock knock ja deureogamnida!

"oh snap, they're good." yuna mumbled. "b-but not as good as you guys!" she said and looked at the boys.

wait, is that minhyuk?

"m-minhyuk?" i mumbled. "you know minhyuk?" youngjae asked. "he.. he found my phone." i said and looked at him minhyuk. okay, to be honest, he looks cute.

kind of.
no stop.
youngjae's cuter.

wait, aish. nevermind. i need to stop. gosh, what's wrong with me? yes, they are good. but got7 is better since they have their own uniques things. they do martial art tricking and sing while performing!

"monsta x! monsta x!" the fans from the other side of the club chanted. "boooooo!" i shouted at the fans.

when the song ended, they got off the floor and the host took over. "how about a round of applause for monsta x huh?" she said. "okay, got7 and monsta x, please, approach the stage!" she shouted. "got7 fighting!" we shouted. they walked to the middle and stood beside the host. "and tonight's winner is..." she said.

please got7.
please let got7 win!

"got7! chukahaeyo!" she shouted.

-
a/n: sorry for the short updates :< i've been busy lately but i'll update more in the weekend since i have a four day off! yayyyy for me!

okiee byee,
mya