eight ;; dramas with gyeom

161504
9:39 p.m

i jumped at the couch, finding a comfortable spot to sit on. "yugyeom, pass me the popcorn." i said and stretched my hands out. he grabbed the popcorn, on his way to the couch. he jumped at the couch too, sitting beside me and passed the popcorn.

"thanks." i said and ate a piece. "what drama are we watching?" he asked. "moorim school!" i shouted. "what? that's boring.." he said. "my house, i get to choose." i said and he groaned. "ugh. fine." he said. "what drama do you suggest then?" i asked. "descendants of the sun!" he shouted and i made a face.

"you're boring too." i said and he had a poker face. "bleh." he said. i took the remote and played the drama on the tv. "wahhhh~ shiwoo is so handsome.." i said in awe.

he's cute, together with his silver hair. "not as handsome as me." he said proudly. "gyeom, you're cute." i said. "just cute." i said and laughed.

"yah, ayeon. what happened to you yesterday?" yugyeom asked, suddenly being serious. "ohh.. i just tripped on the stairs." i said. "you should really be careful." he said. "arasso, arasso, gyeomie." i said and smiled.

"can you please shut up so we can watch?" i asked and he nodded, laughing. we watched the drama together and shared the popcorn. hah! they taste good.

after a few hours, we finished at least 3 episodes already. "okay, chiang is better than shiwoo." yugyeom said. "aniyo!" i shouted. "you just like him better cause he's an actual idol!" i shouted. "well, i still think he's better." he said and i shook my head then laughed.

"we should do this everytime again." he said and i nodded. "do you remember when we were freshmen, we used to stay up late cause of watching movies?" i asked and he nodded. "that was fun." he said. "true." i said and sighed.

"ayeon." he called. "hm?" i said. "what did you think of my hyungs?" he asked. "they're really funny." i said and laughed. "they're not that talkative like you said, even if they are, i still think they're funny and nice." i said and he nodded. "do you really think me and youngjae-hyung are the cutest out of all of us?" he asked.

i looked at him and he smiled. "yeah." i said and smiled too. "yah! you finally admitted i'm cute!" he shouted.

"all of you are." i said and rolled my eyes. "you admitted it! you admitted it!" he chanted. "whatever, kim yugyeom." i said. "you're so childish." i said. "mwo? you are the childish one!" he shouted and threw a pillow on my face.

oh, wrong move yugyeom.

i took a pillow and threw it at his face. "hah!" i shouted. he took another pillow and threw it but i caught it and threw it back at him. "oww!" he winced.

"that hurts!" he said, covering his nose. i went near him and felt guilty. "ahh.. mian gyeom!" i said.

"kidding." he said.

aish. "pabo!" i shouted and slapped his arm. he started laughing like an idiot and i just stared at him weirdly. "i hate you so much." i said. "i'll keep that in mind." he teased. "aish!" i shouted and threw another pillow at him.