nine ;; dance club

161804
8:17 p.m

"woah." i mumbled. "this, is a dance club?" i asked. "yeah, why?" jaebum asked. "this looks like a bar or something." yuna said. "hmm, yeah. kinda." i said. "it's a 'dance' club." mark said, emphasizing the word dance. "i could see that." i said, looking a group of girls performing a dance in the middle. we walked over at the couch and sat there.

"do you want any drinks?" bambam asked. "i want iced americano!" i said and raised my hand. "chocolate shake!" yugyeom shouted. "iced tea please!" yuna said. "iced tea for me too!" youngjae and mark shouted.

"tell that to jaebum-hyung i'm not buying." bambam said and jaebum flinched. "yeah, no. you buy this time." jaebum said and we laughed. "ehhhhhh.. waeee?" bambam asked. "i paid for last time." jaebum said. "besides, your the only one who has a wallet right now." he said.

he looked at the others and showed their pockets to bambam. "you guys should bring your wallets." bambam mumbled. "fine." he said and walked to the drink bar.

"i feel bad for him." yuna whispered to my ear and i looked at her weirdly. "but you didn't feel bad for jaebum who paid meals?" i asked. "aish, no. it's just that they always pay for our food." she said and i nodded. "true." i said. "brb." she said and follwed bambam.

i looked at the six boys, they didn't look nervous at all. if i were them, i would be freaking out.

after few minutes, bambam and yuna came back, holding nine drinks in a box. "here you go!" yuna cheered, passing out the drinks. "gomao!" we shouted and started sipping our drinks.

"got7, your up next!" a staff shouted. jaebum looked up almost choked on his drink but still managed to do a thumbs up. "c-coming!" he shouted and we laughed. "c'mon guys!" jackson shouted. "got7 fighting!" we cheered. i placed my drink down and stood up. "yuna, kaja!" i said and pulled her to the front of the dance floor. "hey let's shout got7 saranghae!" yuna suggested and i nodded. "3, 2, 1.." i mumbled.

"got7 saranghae!" we shouted.

the seven looked at us and waved. we waved back at them and they smiled. i looked over at youngjae and he was smiling too. i did a fighting sign and he nodded with a smile.

eomoni, eomoni, eomoni.