fourteen ;; walking

162604
3:21 p.m

"ayeon!" yugyeom called. i turned around and saw him running towards me. "hm? yugyeom?" i said. "are you walking home?" he asked and i nodded. "let me walk with you!" he said with a smile and i nodded.

"youngjae-hyung told me about what happened to you the other day." he said. "mhmm. minhee has been bothering for some time cause i've been friends with you guys.." i said. "what's wrong if were best friends with you and yuna? seriously, that girl got problems." he said and i laughed.

i took my phone out and plugged in my headphones. i gave one of it to gyeom and placed the other one on mine.

"what song are you going to play?" he asked. "one of the english songs i like." i said and picked the song. "what's it called?" he asked.

"lost stars." i said.

"since when did you start listening to english songs?" he asked. "youngjae showed me the song." i said and he nodded slowly. "you and youngjae-hyung are close, huh?" he asked in a serious type of way. i looked at him and he looked away.

"yah, kim yugyeom." i called. "are you jealous cause you think he's my new bestfriend?" i asked. "ani.." he said and i laughed. "you are still my bestfriend. i just made six new ones." i said and he laughed.

"i'm not jealous.." he said. "sure." i said and he whined. "i am not!" he said. "arasso, arasso." i laughed. "don't be jealous. we could still hang out like we used to be." i said.

"i am not jealous!" he shouted. "stop whining like a kid, will ya?" i said. "aish." he mumbled. i looked at him and his mood became gloomy. "are you mad at me?" i asked and he still didn't make eye contact.

huh, aegyo time.

"yugyeomie-oppa! don't be mad at me~" i begged with puppy eyes. "yah, stop acting cute." he said, trying not to laugh. "pssh, i'm better at aegyo though." i said and he laughed. "no." he said. "whatever." i said and rolled my eyes.

we continued walking silently for some time, till he broke the awkward silence.

"did you just call me oppa?" he asked shockingly.