twenty ;; confession

160105
3:52 p.m

"uh.." i stuttered and felt my cheeks get redder and redder each second. "ayeon-ah.." he called. i looked down and covered my cheeks. he faced me and grabbed both of my wrists and removed them from my cheeks. "are you blushing?" he asked and made a small laugh.

"w-what do you expect?!" i shouted then pouted and tried to look away from him. "aww, don't feel shy." he said and smiled.

i looked at him and at his eyes. his stare had a sincere look on them and staring into them, its making it harder for me not to fall even more for him. i stared at it for couple seconds and he smiled. his eyes changed into an arch eye smile and it looked so cute.

huhuhu ㅠㅠ
i can't believe i'm falling for him.

he leaned in closer and i closed my eyes. all i felt was his lips that touch my forehead. i opened my eyes and he released his grip on one of my wrist.

"ayeon, i have a confession to make.." he said and released my other wrist. "h-huh?" i asked. he placed his hand on the back of his neck and looked down. "uhmm.. i've liked you for some time now. so, uhmm.." he mumbled. my eyes went big and i continued to stare at him. he blushed a bit too and smiled.

wait, youngjae just confessed to me.
oh my god. he just confessed to me.

"be honest to me. its okay if you reject me.. i'll understand." he said and looked down. "youngjae.." i called and made a small smile. "i.. i like you too.." i said and i felt my cheeks heat up, again. his eyes lit up and his pouted lips turned in to a huge smile. "i will never reject someone like you." i said and looked down on the floor with a smile on my face.

"o-oh my god.." he said in english. i looked up at him and laughed. he went near me and hugged me tightly. god, my cheeks are probably so red right now. i smiled to myself and slowly wrapped my arms around his torso.

"i can't believe the girl i like, likes me back too. this feels like a dream come true, ayeon~" he said and my smile became even wider.

he released the hug and i grabbed his hand, intertwining mine with his. oh my god, where am i getting all this confidence from. "so uhm.. a-ayeon, would you like to go to a date with me?" he asked, his cheeks getting a little bit red.

"isn't this already a date..?" i asked and smiled at him.

-
a/n: i'm so freaking trash for youngjae and i feel like this chapter is so cheesy. oh my lord. so, i decided to focus on finishing this book first than my other books cause i feel like i already planned the whole story for this so i should finish this one first. i'll still be updating my other books but i'll mainly update this one ^^ this book might reach till 30 chapters? i'm not so sure yet but i already planned how i'm going to end it but i haven't separated it to chapters yet.

that's all for now,
mya