You Have A Nightmare

Obi Wan Kenobi: Obi Wan will usually grow worried very quickly and quite curious as he asks questions what they are about. Talking about it to him, someone who is so understanding, really helps, and it keeps his mind relieved when you tell him it has nothing to do with the Dark Side.

----------

Luke Skywalker: Luke is completely helpless when it comes to calming you down. He tries to give you a back or foot massage, which is a win for you anyway. Then he sits up all night (or until you can peacefully sleep again) and talks to you about random things.

----------

Anakin Skywalker: Anakin strokes your hair and pulls you close, quietly humming and whispering things like "it's alright" and "I'm right here, I'm not going to let anything hurt you".

-----------

Han Solo: Han only holds you tighter (if that is even possible) and kisses your ear or tries to make cheap jokes to distract you. You usually end up gasping for air, not because you are laughing so hard, but because he's squeezing you so tight. It's safe to say he'd never let you go.

------------

Kylo Ren: Kylo jumps up quickly to your screams and crying, and immediately extracts his lightsaber, swinging it around blindly. But once he realizes you were the one having a nightmare, he puts his lightsaber down and sits on the bed beside you, comforting you and understanding your fear because he has a lot of nightmares too.

-----------

Boba Fett: Boba will stay quiet, but seems to only grow more compassionate. He gets up and carries you out to the balcony, where you both fall asleep to the peaceful sound of insects and under the serene glow of the stars.

-----------

Captain Rex: Rex is much at a loss when it comes to you having nightmares, but usually quietly reveals that he has them too, and you two have a discussion about the dreams you've been having until you pass out again. You always end up in his embrace, your heart listening to his steady heart.