Cute Moment He Has With Your Kid(s)

Obi Wan Kenobi: You saw Obi Wan reading to your baby girl about the Republic and telling tales about his adventures with Anakin. Oh, the silly times he had with Anakin...

-------------------------

Luke Skywalker: Luke seems to be a great father, and you saw him playing with a toy Millennium Falcon and X-Wing with your daughter, Ashline. Of course, he was hogging both of them, play pretend shooting the young girl.

---------------------

Anakin Skywalker: You watched quietly as Anakin taught your boy Aaron how to hold and swing a lightsaber. Anakin had a few close calls with about losing his other good hand, but Aaron was a natural with a lightsaber, just like his father.

--------------------

Han Solo: Han wanted to take Elliott with him on the Millennium Falcon, and when you went to check why, Han was teaching your son how to fly the Falcon, with Chewbacca roaring with laughter as Elliott pressed the cargo eject... Han wasn't happy.

-------------------

Kylo Ren: You saw Kylo with both of your children in his arms on the bed, snoring, and they all looked exhausted. They must've had a long day of terrorizing Rebels.

-----------------

Boba Fett: After arriving back at your house, you noticed Boba sitting up on the roof with Finley on his lap. The young boy looked joyful and giggled as Boba told a joke about Jabba the Hutt.

----------------

Captain Rex: You stayed quiet as you spied on Rex teaching Ashley how to hold his blaster. She was wearing his clone helmet, and aiming almost directly at the target... Rex must've taught her well.