What He Likes Most About You

Obi Wan Kenobi: Your intelligence. Obi Wan loves that you know what you're doing and appreciates and admires your intellectual skills from afar... and up close. *winks*

------------------------

Luke Skywalker: Your serenity. Luke isn't the only one with a big, open heart and loves to share a peaceful nature with you. Life isn't all about fighting the Dark Side and unknowingly kissing your sister. 

------------------------

Anakin Skywalker: Your passion. Admit it, you are a strong-willed (and to some, strong headed) individual who would go through drastic measures just to get what you want. Like Anakin, for example.

------------------------

Han Solo: Your humor. Han is an arrogant asshole, let's admit it, but he's funny. Nothing is better than having a good old joke contest with each other. Usually Han starts it though, since he always shoots first. 

-----------------------

Kylo Ren: Your anger. Oh, Kylo (erm... Ben) loves that you just rant and rant about everything that angers you. It makes him feel a little bit more (but not totally) understood. You two often have a time together where you vent all your anger....

------------------------

Boba Fett: Your rebellious personality. You never follow anyone else's orders and play by your own rules. Boba admires you for this, and loves your independent self.

------------------------

Captain Rex: Your vigor. He loves your well-known strength and ability to never give up. You fight for what you believe in and for who you love.