Your Baby

Obi Wan Kenobi:

Congratulations! You had a baby girl. She was 8.4 pounds when born and you two decided on the lovely name: Rachel, a fitting name for the beautiful young girl. 

--------------- 

Luke Skywalker: 

Yay! You and Luke had a baby girl. She was born at 7.8 pounds and Luke insisted on the pretty name: Ashline, for your newest family member!

--------------

Anakin Skywalker: 

Hooray! Anakin was right, the baby was a boy! He was a more heavy baby, being born at 9.9 pounds. Anakin has always loved the name: Aaron, and you enjoyed the name as well, so it stuck.

---------------

Han Solo: 

Congrats on your new baby boy! He was born weighing 6.5 pounds, and you waved off Han's suggestion of naming him Han Junior (since he looks almost identical to his father), and decided on the fitting name of Elliott.

-------------

Kylo Ren: 

Wowza! You and Kylo were more than happy when the news showed up that you were having twins! Both a girl and a boy, the girl weighed 8 pounds at birth, and the boy 7.4 pounds at birth. After careful depicting of the genders and long conversations, you two decided on Kaiden (boy) and June (girl).

-------------

Boba Fett:

Woot woot! The baby has arrived, and it is a newborn boy! With the new baby weighing at 8.1 pounds at birth, Boba fell in love with the name Finley, and you agreed to naming the new addition to your family: Finley.

--------------

Captain Rex: 

Congratulations! After a hard nine months, the baby has finally arrived and it is a girl! She weighed 6.6 pounds at birth. You offered the name: Hayley, for your newborn daughter and Rex loved it as much as you did.