His Biggest Fear

"You're not scared of the dark, you're afraid of what's in it. You're not afraid of heights, you're just afraid of falling. You're not afraid of love, you're afraid of not being loved back. You're not afraid of letting go, you're afraid to accept the reality that it's gone. You're not afraid to try again, you're just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason."

---------------

Obi Wan Kenobi: Fear of Heights

"No-- I really insist we stay here." The adorable Jedi resisted your pulling by planting his feet firmly into the ground. You sighed frustratingly.

"Obi-Wan, come on. You know I've been wanting to go on this forever." You gestured towards the giant rumbling rollercoaster behind you.

He lifted a hand in the air, "You go along dear." His blue eyes sparkled with something new-- fear. A strange, yet hidden, fear.

"Are... Are you seriously afraid of rollercoasters?" You laughed, letting go of his hand to clutch your mouth while you harshly laughed. You knew it was mean -- but he has faced worse things than this.

Obi-Wan's eyes glanced behind you, then back at you, but not maintaining eye contact. "No. Not rollercoasters."

You saw his eyes look upward at the amusement ride's height.

"Heights," You managed to say in between short breaths from laughing, "Ridiculous." 

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, letting you catch your breath. He gave you an unbelievable look.

"Aww, I'm sorry, bear." You enveloped him in a hug, kissing the side of his head. "Face your fears, I'll be with you the entire time."

Obi-Wan opened his mouth to reply, but just gave a defeated sigh, and nodded in a reluctant approval. Happy with his final choice, you grabbed his hand and yanked him towards the long line for the rollercoaster: The Final Sail.

----------------

Luke Skywalker: Fear of the Dark 

It was bedtime, and for once, you were going to sleep after Luke. It was a long night, and as you drug your feet to bed, you couldn't help but notice the lamp shining brightly on Luke's side of the  bed.

Cautiously, so you wouldn't wake him up, you approached the lamp and clicked it off. Suddenly, Luke jolted up in the bed and rubbed his eyes wearily. A strange look in his barely visible eyes worried you immediately.

"What is it?" You asked, oblivious to what his answer may be. He seemed relieved it was just you standing there, but the tense edge remained.

"Nothing..." Luke sighed, "I just don't like the dark." 

You opened your mouth to reply, but instead just turned the lamp back on. He appreciatively smiled and grabbed your hands gently. He pulled you towards him, causing you to lay down on top of him.

"Sorry," You muttered into his neck, closing your tired and hurting eyes, "I've never fallen asleep after you."

"It's okay, love." Luke kissed your forehead, sending a warm feeling through your body. You already felt relaxed and on the edge of your well needed sleep. 

----------------

Anakin Skywalker: Fear of... Sand? The Dark Side?

Anakin has been waking up in the dead of the night, grumbling gibberish intently and covered in an icy cold sweat. You didn't ask about the nightmares because if he wanted to talk about it, he'd tell you.