How You Sleep Together

Hey, so, I've got a double update coming up soon: "He Finds Out You're Pregnant" and "Your Baby". A spoiler... your welcome. Anyway, hopefully you'll enjoy those, I've got some cute ideas for it.

---------------------

Obi Wan Kenobi: Obi-Wan is a huge cuddle bug, and you two always fall asleep in each other's arms, your head resting on his chest.

----------------

Luke Skywalker: You and Luke usually fall asleep with your backs to each other, but somehow end up facing each other, holding hands or being close to each other. Must be the will of the force.

-----------------

Anakin Skywalker: Anakin always rolls over to your side of the bed and cuddles up next to you. He's like a heated body pillow for you.

----------------

Han Solo: Han wraps his arms around you and pulls you close into his chest with a bear hug. There is no escaping him when it's sleeping time.

-----------------

Kylo Ren: You always rest your head on his chest, falling asleep to the sound of his heart thumping peacefully. 

-------------------

Boba Fett: Boba isn't really a cuddly guy, so you two mainly sleep on your side of the bed facing each other. But sometimes, Boba moves closer to you and lays his arm over you.

-------------------

Captain Rex: You sleep with your back to him, and Rex tucks in right behind your back and lays his arm over you. He moves a lot in his sleep, so he usually ends up on the other side of the bed anyway.