His Bad Habit

Obi Wan Kenobi: Always is wondering about Anakin and worrying if he is okay. You find it a little annoying, especially if you're just trying to have a conversation with him.

----------------

Luke Skywalker: Luke chews on his nails, especially when he's bored and just sitting there. He usually has very short nails and you think it's unhealthy.

----------------

Anakin Skywalker: Anakin is always leaving his lightsaber everywhere. He forgets where it went, or he simply sets it down and never goes back for it. Luckily, you're there to save his day... again.

-----------------

Han Solo: His sarcastic attitude is a bad habit to you. Though you love the smuggler's attitude and personality, sometimes Han's jokes and sarcasm goes too far and one of you always ends up ticked off.

------------------

Kylo Ren: Kylo is always randomly leaving to go visit his grandfather's remains. You dislike when he does this because he usually comes back even more brooding than before.

-----------------

Boba Fett: Boba's always away on a bounty, making more credits. You often think if he's with another girl (of course he's not though), which gets you jealous, and you just want him home and with you.

-----------------

Captain Rex: Even when he's off duty, Rex calls you "sir" and you find it annoying and unnecessary. You know he tries not to do it, but it's second nature to him, so he does it almost automatically.