SaDa: Squirrel and Dubu

Dedicated to: 17apink

DAHYUN POV:

I walked out my my room with groggy eyes. Why in the world is Sana Unni screaming at us in the morning, gosh, who knew my girlfriend could be so loud...

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!" Sana Unni shouted.

I approached the screaming girl, and plugged my ears the second she opened her mouth again.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UP!" She screamed.

At that everyone, well, minus Chaeyoung came dashing out, begging for her to stop. I checked the time and woah, Sana is waking us up at 4:30 A.M, on a break day...

"Chaeyoung?" Sana Unni asked.

"That bean will never wake up..." We all said, sighing right after/

"Well, someone go get her then." Sana Unni said.

"Sana, can we just go back to sleep?" Jihyo Unni said.

"I will scream." She replied.

Mina Unni instantly ran into the room Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and I share and literally dragged Chaeyoung out of her bed, she was still sleeping, her shirt was like half lifted up from being dragged on the floor, I have no idea how this kid still sleeps..

"She's here, do NOT scream." Mina said, lightly panting.

Sana stared at the sleeping body and giggled. chaeyoung was literally passed out, her hair spread all about and well, lets just say, being dragged on the floor does no good for anyone.

"Okay, someone wake up the small child." Nayeon Unni said.

"Or, we will all scream, it's not fair that she's the only one sleeping away." Jungyeon Unni said.

Mina Unni instantly fell to the ground and practically shook the life out of Chae.

"WAKE UP, MY EARS DON'T NEED TO BE TORTURED BY ALL OF TWICE'S SCREAMS!" Mina shouted.

Chaeyoung finally stirred and she sat up, with a very scary glare on her face.

"Why in the world are you waking me up at 4:30 A.M." Chaeyoung said, "We have an off day today!"

I looked to Sana Unni, hoping she would explain.

"We are going to have fun, all day." Sana Unni said.

We all simply sighed and began walking back to our rooms.

"Guys, I meant were going to have fun, at a very fun place." She said.

We all turned around, what is this girlfriend of mine thinking...

"So, we are all dating, and I even invited Jihyo's girlfriend to come." Sana said.

Jihyo Unni's eyes widened to a whole new level, it was quite hilarious. I never thought her eyes could have gotten any bigger, but they can...

"YOU INVITED AHJUSSI?" Jihyo shouted.

Yes, Jihyo calls her girlfriend ahjussi. Oh by the way, ahjussi is I.O.I Kim Sejeong. I know weird couple right, twice was quite shocked when we found out, but turns out that they are both a really good couple, it's actually kinda funny sometimes...

"Yup, i invited her." Sana said.

"WHERE IS MY THOMAS TRAIN!" I heard someone scream, Sejeong Unni...

"AHJUSSI!" Jihyo Unni said, running into Sejeong's arms.

I simply sighed until, Sana Unni gave me a back hug.

"Let's go." She said to everyone, still hugging me.

Her hand slipped into mine and we were off, to who knows where.

SANA POV:

I am taking everyone to a place where the sunrise is beautiful, and today the weather is good, but the sky has those really cool cotton clouds and they have amazing colors in the sunrise, so yes, we had to wake up at 4:30, right now it's 5:00 and the hike to where were going is about and hour and thirty minutes. Yes, we're hiking.

"Sana Unnie, where are we going?" My precious Dahyun asked.

I smiled and just simply planted a kiss on her cheek as the car drove off, causing her face to go crimson. She smiled and hit me playfully. I swear, people think that Dahyun would be scary in a relationship, but she is so cute!

I held her hand and we sat quietly as the rest of the couples were going practically crazy. FIrst we have the JungMo couple, they were being the two perverts they are. Then we have MinaYeon, in which Nayeon was bothering Mina on a new level, but Mina doesn't care. Then we have the what to call them, JiJeong couple? Well, anyway Jihyo and Sejeong were literally playing rock paper scissors and whoever lost had to kiss the other, Jihyo always loses... Lastly, we have the Maknae Couple, Tzuyu, towering over Chaeyoung kept patting Chae like she was a pet, and Chae's face was getting redder and redder, from anger, then she stopped Tzuyu's hand, and layed on her shoulder, WIth Tzuyu resting on her head.

So that covers everyone. Soon the car came to a stop and we thanked our manager and we began our hiking. Jungyeon immediately started whining after maybe fifteen minutes. I giggled and just ran up the hill while grabbing Dahyun's hand. She happily ran up with me. I love this freaking dubu.

After around an hour and ten minutes, we were actually all the way up the hill, from running. We laid out a picnic blanket, that was thankfully large enough to fit 10 people, all of us were sitting, waiting patiently for the sunrise and then it happened. The sun rose slowly, but hey the sky was soon painted with wondrous hues of red, orange, pink and purple, and of course yello. They all blended together creating a glorious masterpiece that was jaw dropping.

I turned to Dayun to see her reaction, but we turned at the same time causing our lips to brush against each other, and I froze, but Dahyun took advantage of the situation and she pressed her lips against mine, I felt the heat rush into my face. I closed my eyes, and the sun's heat shone on me, making me smile even more, I love Dahyun.

I'm her squirrel, she is my dubu.