TzuMo: First Sight Love

Dedicated to: Jooheekookie143
----------------------------------------

TZUYU POV:

I walked into JYP High with zero confidence. Today has been my 9th day here, and I am invisible. No one looks at me, nor talks to me. I am always alone. My life in a bottle. It seems as if the world doesn't think I exsist. I walked over to my locker, only to drop all my stuff after bumping into the J-Trinity.

"Who are you?" Sana asked.

I picked up all my stuff and dusted off my shoulders.

"I am a new-ish student, Tzuyu." I said, silently cursing my clumsiness.

"Oh, welcome to JYP High!" Sana said.

"Hi." I said.

"You know, you look really weird with spectacles." Sana said bluntly.

I sighed as I bowed to the J-Trinity, since they were my sunbaes and I simply stormed off. To be honest, I don't really need my glasses, but I wear them. It helps me hide. I guess you could say that I've had a tough past...

Suddenly, my shoulder was tapped and I simply turned around to find Sana behind me.

"You should come eat lunch with us!" Sana said.

I was shocked, I'm the kid who had been invisible for 9 days and now the most popular girl in school is asking me to eat lunch with her and her, um, crew....

"Uh... Sure." I stated.

Sana smiled as she ran off and I watched as she reconciled with Mina, her girlfriend. I simply turned to my locker and put all my stuff back inside, lunch is literally in 4 minutes. Now, I usually eat in the bathroom, but looks like today I'm eating in the ever so scary lunch room.

Walking into the lunchroom, I saw as the frenzy of students ran about, grabbing lunch, talking and some people were staring at the J-Trinity. I walked over to them after grabbing my lunch, where Sana gave me a light hearted look and told me to sit beside, uh oh, Momo.

Momo is this school's biggest flirt. She seems to have every person, male or female, wrapped around her finger. It is pretty easy for her. She has the looks, the body and of course the mouth to keep people around her. IN fact, even right now she's flirting away, that tongue of hers never stops talking.

"So, Jungyeon, do we have a date?" Momo said to another girl.

"Momo, see you at the park then." The Jungyeon girl said, easing her way away from Momo.

Momo smirked once and began making out with the Jungyeon girl. Goodbye appetite....

"Momo, stop, we have a guest at our table today." Mina said.

Momo parted with Jungyeon and Jungyeon simply pouted as she turned to her friends who were all squealing and jumping around.

"Hi, I'm Momo." She said, letting out a hand to me.

I shook it and resumed eating, it wasn't as uncomfortable now.

"Um, and you are?" She asked.

I paused. Oops, forgot to tell her my name...

"T....Tzu...Tzuyu." I said while eating.

Momo watched in shock as I munched away at the food before me. Then she began digging in. I was very confused when she started eating. I expected to be a light eater, I mean, she is literally so skinny! But, here she is, eating everything she sees. It was quite a sight.