TzuDa: Day 1 and More

Dedicated to: theweirdpotatotelma

DAHYUN POV:

Alright Dahyun, you're only a trainee, but you can do this! I thought. I began the 4th time of me practicing. It was simple, I had the monthly test tomarrow and I honestly don't think I have improved enough in my dancing. I asked for help from Momo, but she was too busy to teach me, well more like too busy dating Jungyeon, but hey, it's fine, love is love. 

I tripped and messed up the choreo, in the process and accidentally twisted my foot, just a little though. Yet, the pain shot up my leg and I simply whimpered. Great I twisted my leg for the 4th time today... I got up and replayed the song. 5th time, here we go. 

Again, I tripped and it hurt a lot more this time. I twisted it the wrong way and way too much. I mentally cursed myself as I lightly massaged my ankle that was now throbbing in pain. IT was already swollen, but it only got worse. I could see the blood that had rushed to my ankle, and it just sucked. I tried getting up, but it was of no avail. I fell again and I decided to just crawl over to my water. 

I gulped down large amounts of the water and sighed. I'm the only trainee who trips this much... I heard a knock on the door and saw Eunsuh and Natty mouthing to me if I was okay. I mouthed back that I was fine, slightly moving my ankle so they couldn't see. 

AS the two girls walked away. I sighed in relief, until the wise young one came. Zhou Tzuyu, the most peculiar 15 year old girl I have ever met, well, she's actually 16, but she literally turned 16 yesterday... OKay, so she is the most peculiar 16 year old girl I have ever met. 

At times she is really quiet and calm, while other times, she is extremely um, hyper active and jumpy. She glared at me through the window making me curl my toes in her gaze. I followed her eyes and I saw her staring at my swollen ankle. I quickly hid it, but her being the wise young one, she barged in and pulled on my ankle, making me squeal in pain.

"You are an idiot, Unni." She said.

I simply whimpered as she pressed it and pain continued to shoot through my leg. 

"It seems as if you twisted it like 5 times, the last time being the most severe." She said.

My mouth dropped open, she knew exactly what happened.

"How di-

"I just do." She replied, suddenly picking me up.

"Hey, where are we going!" I shouted.

"Stay still, Ms. Dubu, we're just going to the dorm, so we can at least bandage the darn ankle." Tzuyu replied.

I stayed quiet. It was weird having Tzuyu be so extremely serious. I mean, yes, there were times when she was calm, but that is being calm, her determined face is a whole new story. In fact, it was actually kind of attractive. 

Wait! What am I thinking, Tzuyu is a girl and I am a girl, PDnim would kill me if I liked a girl, I mean he barely let Jungyeon and Momo pass, and that was because they begged. 

"Hey, TZuyu, you can let me down." I said.

"Nope, we are getting your ankle fixed." She said.

I gape up on protesting. I mean TZuyu is like a bajillion centimeters taller than me, so nothing I can do... Literally, I tried jumping out, but I can't. Her arms are too long and she is way too strong.

We soon reached the dorm where TZuyu lightly set me down on the couch. To be honest, this isn't even my dorm. I live with the other koreans, while TZuyu lives with most of the foreigners, minus Jisoo who was assigned to this dorm to help all the foreigners. 

TZuyu soon returned with some cooling ice as well and a bandage. SHe pressed the ice against my swollen ankle, causing shivers to run up my spine. 

Suddenly, I felt something warm fall onto my ankle.

TZUYU POV:

I don't know what was wrong with me, but I felt a tear slip out of my eye. I'm being 100% open right now. I like Dahyun, but i can't or else I might just be fired from JYP... I hate seeing her over practice and hurt. I recomposed myself, but Dahyun had already caught on.

"Tzuyu do you like me?" She asked, very bluntly.

I froze, I thought she was gonna ask me why I was crying... Well, looks like she caught on to a lot more than my crying...

"Yes..." I mumbled, while wrapping the bandage.

"I didn't hear you." She said.

"Yes..." I said, only slightly louder than before.

"Tzuyu, talk, not whisper." Dahyun said.

"OKAY, KIM DAHYUN, I LIKE YOU!" I shouted, angered at Dahyun.

Dahyun simply smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"You know, you are really cute." Dahyun said.

My anger only boiled even more. SHe just pushed me to a confession and now she's calling me cute. Then my anger vaporized as she held the hands that were wrapping the bandage, causing me to look up, and kissed me. Like legit kissed me!

BUtterflies flew around in my stomach and I stayed perfectly still, until she pulled away. She stared at me with loving eyes and I stared back.

"Alrighty, so today is Day 1, and we are going to PD-nim." Dahyun suddenly said

"PD-MIN!" I shouted, sudden fear coursing through me.

Dahyun dragged me by the hand, after finishing the bandage, and she limped us all the way to PD-nim's office, where we found an unusual amount of girls in there.

"You two too!" PD-nim said, facepalming, "Does homosexuality just run through the JYP NAtion?"

Everyone in the room was silent, looks like were not the first people to come today.

"Well, I can't do anything so all of you are given permission to date." He said.

Everyone's mouths dropped open, again, we were simply shocked.

"So, we have JungMo, MinaYeon, and um...

"ChaeMi!" Chaeyoung and Somi shouted.

"How 'bout you two?" PD-nim asked, looking towards me and Dahyun Unni.

"TzuDa." I said, confidently.

"Well, now my only straight Trainees are Jihyo, Jiwon, Eunsuh and Sana..." PD-nim said, laughing.

We smiled and the next thing he said, lifted all of our hearts.

"Alright, now all of you couples, go ahead and have a free day, go on dates and stuff." He said.

We all thanked him, but the next thing was even better.

"Oh, here is 100,000 won for all of you." PD-nim said. (A/N: 100,000 Won = 85.5 dollars.)

We all accepted his gift kindly and went out, today is a good day.

I have a girlfriend, with PD-nim's permission and 100,000 won to go have fun with!