SaTzu: Confused

Hello!!! This particular story was requested by ashfletchergrande-5H. Hope you enjoy!
------------------------------------------

TZUYU POV:

I am so stressed... I got into a huge fight with Sana today. We broke up.

"Ugh!" I scream as I throw a pillow across the room that Me, Chaeyoung and Dahyun share.

To be honest, I wouldn't ever get this mad at another memeber, but it's even worse that it is Sana, the girl I was dating since we both got in at Sixteen. It's horrible. I just want to scream and shout.

"Tzuyu?" Dahyun says as she walks in, seeing the mess I have made.

"WHAT DO YOU FREAKING WANT, KIM!" I shouted, my ager reaching it's limit.

"Woah, chill, Yoda, I just wanted to see what's wrong?" Dahyun said.

"Whats wrong?!" I screamed, "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG!!!"

"Tzuyu, calm down." Dahyun said, getting slightly annoyed.

"I JUST BROKE UP WITH SANA AND NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT EVEN THOUGH OUR COMEBACK IS IN LIKE 2 WEEKS!!!" I yell.

Suddenly, Sana barges into the room and glares at me.

"ZHOU TZUYU, YOU ARE A FREAKING STAIN ON MY WONDERFUL WHITE LIFE, CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND GET IT OVER WITH!!!" Sana screamed.

"WHAT DID I FREAKING DO WRONG TO BE A STAIN IN YOUR LIFE!" I shouted back.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME, YOU BASTARD!" Sana shouted.

"I CHEATED ON YOU?" I began, "YOU THINK I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU ALL HAPPY AROUND MINA, HUH!"

"WELL, WHAT ABOUT YOU!" Sana shouted, "YOU FREAKING KISSED CHAEYOUNG!!"

"YOU KISSED MINA!" I shouted back.

"Um, please calm down..." Chaeyoung syas, walking in with Mina

"You are the last face I want to see, Mina." I say angrily, trying as hard as possible not to make the the swan cry.

"Tzuyu, please just calm down, Sana Unni you too..." Chaeyoung says.

"You two, leave, before we freaking kill both of you!" Sana and I both shout.

The two began crying and now I feel like a horrible person great... The two girls stood there ground tears still welling up in their eyes.

"We said, get out." I growled.

"No, we all need to talk." Mina said.

Finally regaining my composure, I calmed down and sat on a bed, Mina sitting down next to me, while on the opposite bed Sana and Chaeyoung sat.

"Okay, we need to talk." Chaeyoung said.

"That was already established." Sana said, scooting a little bit away from Chaeyoung.

"Um, so let's get our feeling clear, I like Chaeng." Mina said.

"And I like Mina Unni." Chaeyoung said.

"We already forgave each other." They said, "Now, It's your turn."

Chaeyoung and Mina left coldly, leaving me and Sana Unni alone.

This is going to be so awkward.

SANA POV:

Tzuyu and I just stared at each other for a little bit, not knowing what to say. Eventually, me being older caused me to spew out a few words.

"Do you like Chaeyoung?" I asked.

Tzuyu kept staring at me with my question.

"No." She said.

"Well, then what about me?" I asked.

"You?" She said quietly, "You, I need you..."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

I stood up and walked over and sat next to Tzuyu and then we shared a moment of silence.

"Unni, I'm sorry for getting my feelings confused." Tzuyu suddenly said.

I smiled and layed down on the younger's knee.

"Me too, are we all okay now?" I said.

"No." Tzuyu said.

"What? Wh-

Tzuyu suddenly leanded down and gave me a nice quick peck on my lips and smiled looking down at me.

"Now we are!" She said, happily.

I sat up and we layed down on the bed next to each other. Warm. I dont really wanna leave this spot. Suddenly, Mina and Chaeyoung came in.

"Are we all on good terms now?" Mina asked.

I gave her a curt nod, and the pair smiled as they left. I refuse to get my feeling confused again. What happned between me and Mina happened after we got confused, but now I know. I only need on person.

Tzuyu.