MinaYeon: ♡♡♡

Hello, I am so glad that peopel are reading this request book, and requesting! This one-shot is dedicated to MermaidRose1963! Thank you for requesting!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAYEON POV:

I'm unusually nervous today. Mina said the she had something prepared for me and I honestly have no idea what... The members always look a at me and then they giggle, I'm really puzzeled. I mean it's not like Mina and I are dating like Sana and Tzuyu, so what is she planning!

"Nayeon Unni, don't forget, come to the JYP rooftop!" Mina shouted as she ran down the hall chasing Momo.

"Ok!" I shouted back.

Laughing, I began heading towards my room in the dorm, to sleep, only to find rose petals all over my bed.

I picked up a note.

Hehehe, you can't guess who I am and I clean up the petals later for now, just lay on them, they are so comfortable!

I did as the note asked and layed down on the bed, my nose was filled with an alluring aroma and as the note stateed it was oddly comfortable. I layed there for a while, until I suddenly wondered, Who did this?

Was it Mina? Is this why she wants to meet me at the roof? But, wait, she was chasing Momo earlier and she was before my bed became like this, so it can't be Mina. Oh no, does someone like me in Twice! Since the nate said they'd claen up I left the petals there and went in the bathroom to take a shower. I was sweating earlier due to excessive dance practice.

When I was done showering, I walked out to find my bed completely cleared of the roses. Once again, on my bed there was a note.

Told you I'd clean it, if you want onother suprise go to the kitchen and open the fridge!

I was really confused, what the heek is going on? Curious, I apporached the firdge slightly worried, when I opened it I found adorable small bunny chocolates, their theeth very visible. On the forehead of each chocolate was a small N. I smiled and picked up a choclate, to find another note behind it.

By the way, it's your favorite type of chocolate, RASBERRY FILLED!

I smiled even more as I pooped a chocolate into my mouth. The chocolate was perfect, it melted in my mouth and when it melted enough, the rasberry fillings blessed mt atste buds with pure perfection, I honestly think that this freaking chocolate is the best I have ever eaten!

As I took the tray out of the fridge I found another note under the tray.

I knew it, you'd take out the tray! Well, hope you liked suprise #2, now onto #3, just go to the basement of out dorm!

I did as the note said, again, and traveled slowly down the stairs. When I reached the the besment I saw the entire room filled with squirtles, I can't belive it... Squirtles...

Oddly, when I looked at each different squirtle I saw that there was a different letter on each one.

N-A-B-O-N-G-S T-H-E R-E-A-L S-U-P-R-I-S-E I-S U-N-D-E-R T-H-E C-O-U-C-H

I sighed as I rushed back upstairs to look under the couch. To my own shock, under the couch there was a note and 2 small, glass animals.

Alrightly, only one of these is yours. Can you guess which one?

I looked at the animals. There was a Squirrel and a Swan. Looking closely, I decided to take the swan one, again, I discovered a note, hidden under the swan.