MinaYeon: This One Student...

Requested by: byuntaeng_24

NAYEON POV:

You'd think that the struggle of any Senior would be college. Not me. My struggle lies somewhere else. In the form of an angel. College can dissapear for all I care, but this certain Angel cannot.

Her name is Myoui Mina. I know, beautiful isn't it? She is a Gifted and Talented student, and a junior. Since she is GT ( Gifted and Talented ), she happens to take the Senior classes, I have homeroom with her. Odd how a place I despise is the very place I set my eyes upon my future, the annoying, dusty classroom.

Today is another one of those days where I have to enter this place, but thankfully Mina is right there, in the front row, with no one claiming the seat beside her. My chance has been found! I quickly rushed into the classroom and pretended to look around for maybe 3 seconds before plopping myself down next to Mina, who is now right next to me.

"I can sit here right, just making sure, in case you'd like me to move." I asked, trying to be nice.

"Oh, no, it's totally fine, you may sit there." She said with that amazing voice.

This day is going amazing so far. Then of course it gets beat down beacause the actual teacher walks in, replacing the boys who were messing around at the board, pretending to be the teacher.

"Alright students! Today we assign the students who will be cleaning up this room after school for this week!" the teacher annoucned.

"For this week it would be Myoui Mina and Yoo Jungyeon, but as Jungyeon is transferring to class 4-2 tomarrow, Im Nayeon, could you please take her place?" He then said after.

Brain loading...

3...

2...

1...

"WAIT WAIT. ME CLEAN THIS ROOM FOR THIS ENTIRE WEEK WITH MINA?!" I shouted unintentionally.

"Exactly that." He said in reply, not even seeming startled with my shouting.

"Well, Gladly Mr. Park!" I said as calmly as I possibly could.

And that was the beginning of a week with Myoui Mina. It's odd how much you can get to know a person just from a cleaning a classroom with them for a week. I would take you straight to Friday, but let's start at Day 1 shall we?

I walked into the classroom after school feeling slightly nervous, I mean, I was gonna be with an angel for a fraction of this afternoon. It's only normal.

"Grab a mop." was the first thing she said to me, not 'Hi' or anything along the lines of a regular greeting.

"Um. Okay..." I replied and then well, grabbed a mop.

Staring at her for a few seconds, I watied for a possible reply. She just continued cleaning, not even sparing me a glance. My heart people, my heart has been shot with her ice arrows.

Anywhom, I began to clean myself, until I saw another chance for me. Who knows why, but Mina couldn't get the water sprayer to work, which meant, I, of course, had to help.

That was the first real event between us two.

MINA POV:

Guess the story was passed onto me... Um... where did Nayeon leave us off? Right! The spray bottle! In all honesty, It wasn't jammed or anything, I just made sure it wouldn't work so that Nayeon would have to help me. Which, yes, means that I may just have liked Nayeon a little...

Okay not a little, a lot.

"Here, lemme help you with that!" She said as she walked up to me and took the bottle from my hands.

I felt my heart beat at that faster rate the second she was close enough. If that wasn't bad enough I felt her fingers skim my own when she took the bottle from my hands, sending an electric feeling through me. I have to say it wasn't a displeasing feeling.

When I looked up to say thank you, my heart was startled when learning that our faces weren't even inches apart, btu rather extremely close. Of course I had mentally flipped out right then and there, but you couls say that was step one to someting the both of us hadn't expected.

"Oh, sorry!" She said as she pulled away, creating a void between the two of us.

The rest of that day was the most awkward time of my life. Very, very, very awkward. Thankfully, it got better each day, and we got closer. In a rather marvelous way.

Tuesday, I tripped on a bucket and landed right on top of Nayeon. Event 2.

Wednesday, Nayeon and I sword fighted with the mops. Event 3.

Thursday, I kissed Nayeon on the cheek. Event 4.

Finally, we are brought to Friday, today. I am expecting something, and I hope Nayeon understands what it is that I am expecting...

I am simply in the classroom, cleaning, of course. Nayeon came in not too long after, and the two of us shared a slightly awkward smile, I think we are both still flustered about the cheek kiss yesterday.

"Grab a mop." I said, bringing up a slightly nostalgic feeling.

She chuckled a bit, as if she remembered as well, and well, grabbed a mop. The anticipation is killing me now. I mean... I guess there still is that chance she won't say a word...

I began to mop around, cleaning up the classroom, picking up trash, rearranging the desks, fixing the classroom books, and other stuff as well. Before I knew it, time had passed and we were done... With barely any words shared.

Feeling dissapointed, I went to go grab my backpack, and looked up to see Nayeon hovering above me, a little hope sparked back to life.

"Already leaving?!" She asked, sounding somewhat shocked in a sense.

"Y-Yeah." I replied, flustered at how close she was.

"Um. No you aren't." She said, grabbing my hand right after and pulling me into a hug.

"Y-Yah!" I said, cursing myself for stuttering.

Then my life kinda went- HELPMEEE -as she set her lips against mine in the most sudden way.

My eyes were probably the size of the moon at this point from shock, and my face a bright red tomato, but soon my eyes closed and I kissed back happily.

I could have sworn we had been there for so long, but it had barely been seconds.

When she pulled away I unconsciously pushed my head back towards her, wanting more, but she set her index finger on my forehead and pushed my forehead, thus pushing my head back. Making me, a pouting penguin.

"Alright Penguin, more kisses later, first let me talk." She said, chuckling.

"Fine..." I replied.

"Myoui Mina, will you be my official-

"Of course! No hesitaitons! Yes!" I said, cutting her off and then setting my lips against hers once again.

I felt her smile as we kissed again, and well, that was that. We are a couple now, hopefully one day we'll get further than that.

But right now, it's perfect anyway.

------------------------------------
I finally updated! And I will all week! I'm on fall break and school won't be attacking me, so I will be more active now! I apologize for not being too active!!!