DahMo: Jelly, Just Jelly

Dedicated to: YourBabyMaknae
--------------------------------------------------

DAHYUN POV:

Poop this world. I looked over to Momo and Jungyeon Unni, finding them, well all cuddly and UGH! Momo Unni didn't look at me as I barged out the door in, what was te word.... JEALOUSY! I looked back once, hoping she'd notice me, but it was of no avail...

I whimpered as I stormed down the hall to my room, well, me, Chaeyoung and TZuyu's room. The second I entered I saw Chaeyoung with Mina and Tzuyu on her bed giggling away with Sana. The second I entered, both Chaeyoung and TZuyu kindly asked their girlfriends to leave as they know...

"Again?" Tzuyu asked once Sana and Mina had left.

I nodded simply as she sighed.

"Unni, just freaking confess!" Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung, if it was that easy I would!" I said, "PLus, Momo Unni likes Jungyeon Unni!"

"Dahyun Unni, still it's isn't right to just hide your feelings." Tzuyu said.

Darn this Yoda... This, wise, and not short YODA!

"Plus, if you really do like, her you shouldn't be afraid to be hurt." Tzuyu said.

I just stared at the ever so astonishing makne. How does this kid just, UGH!

"Hey, Dubu is getting mad." Chaeyoung said.

"Chae, shut it." I replied.

She giggled while Tzuyu stayed ever so serious about this critical issue. I like Momo, but freaking Momo likes Jungyeon!!!!

"Maybe, I can just keep it a secret and it will all just go away." I said.

"Dahyun Unni, that will never work." Chaeyoung said.

WHY IN DA WORLD ARE THESE DARN MAKNES SOOOO WISE!!!!

"Guys, My life sucks." I said.

"Unni, Momo Unni might just be different than what you are thinking of." Tzuyu said.

"Nope, no one talk about my love for Momo Unni, okay?" I said.

The other two sighed and layer in their beds, but the conversation didn't end.

"Unni, please just confess to Momo Unni." Chaeyoung said.

"Chae, if it was that easy, I would have a long time ago." I said,

"How about we just scream it for you?" Tzuyu said.

"Wha-

"DAHYUN UNNI LIKES-

"Tzuyu! Chaeyoung, what in the world are you doing!" I scolded.

Tzuyu pouted and her rare aegyo made all of my toes curl up. This fetus. I wonder how Sana Unni deals with this... I soon heard the rest of Twice sigh, yup, I heard it. This isn't the first time this has happened. But, what happened next was a first...

MOMO POV:

I walked out of my room after the loud screaming, again, but unlike usual, Jungyeon didn't come with me, I was fine with that, I mean we're not dating or anything.

Plus, Jungyeon likes and is dating Nayeon who is constantly scolding me for being so close to Jungyeon. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, I AM MOMO THE HOMO!!!

As I walked out, my fellow Japanese members were huddled next to the MakneLine's door. I walked over to them.

"What are your two doing here?" I said.

Startled, the two girls's accidentally felly through the open door and we all landed on top of each other, well, I was on top thoug...

Dahyun glared at Sana and Mina, while she looked at me and blushed. She soon retreated to ther room's bathroom and did not come out. I am super confused. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu just giggled as they opened their mouths.

"So, Momo Unni, Dahyun likes you." Tzuyu and Chaeyoung both said, just loud enough for Dahyun to hear.

My jaw dropped. WHAT?! I just stared in shock as SaTzu and MiChaeng slowy retreated out the door. I walked over to the bathroom door, to find it locked. I could hear Dahyun crying from the inside. Is she okay?

"Dahyun?" I called.

I just kept hearing her crying noises and I sighed. Does Dahyun really like me? To be 100% honest, I also like Dahyun, it just kinda happened. I guess after all of my time with Jungyeon, I kinda forgot about her at times, but everytime I saw her...

(A/N: OH~ EVERYTIME IS SEE YOU!)

...My heart beat unusually fast and sweat began to form in my hands. Then I suddenly remembered, Dahyun was with me and Jungyeon earlier and I just clung to Jungyeon in nervousness and she suddenly barged out of the room! Dahyun does like me!

I knocked on the door once before turning to other methods to get my soon to be girlfriend out of the bathroom.

"KIM DAHYUN! COME OUT NOW! I COMMAND IT! OR ELSE I WILL BAN YOU FROM, UM, EATING!" I shouted.

"NO!" She shouted back, "I DON'T USUALLY EAT ANYWAYS!"

I remembered something again. Whenever I am around a table with food, which I always am, Dahyun isn't there. Does Dahyun avoid me?

"Dahyun, just come out, I have something to say, to your face." I said calmly.

Shockingly, Dahyun came out and lightly peeked out the door. Now, being a lot stronger than her, I opened the door all the way and Dahyun lurched foreward right into my arms.

I lightly stroked her head and began.

"Kim Dahyun, I promise that I will never hurt you, so from now on, you are my girlfriend." I said.

Without waiting for her reply I kissed her. Her face was clearly in shock but she soon gave in and we heard clapping outside from a lot of people.

Turning behind me, I saw SaTzu, MiChaeng, 2Yeon and well, the only straight one, Jihyo.

"You all have to just keep your horomes under control, k?" Jihyo said.

We all giggled and laughed and now we have 4 vouples in twice, and 1, well, very well rounded leader.