MiChaeng: An Angry Birthday

Dedicated to: @PenguinMiguri22
-----------------------------------------

CHAEYOUNG POV:

"Mina, SHUT UP!" I shouted.

"Chaeyoung, please, I can explain!" Mina said.

"You can explain!" I screamed, "You can explain that you can Nayeon Unni were going on dates since your birthday!"

"CHAENG, SHUT UP AND FREAKING LISTEN!" Mina shouted.

"Don't call me Chaeng, we're over." I said, storming out the door.

I ran outside of the dorm and ran, to who knows where. I eventually bumped into Dahyun, who was at the supermarket and she just stared at me crying.

"Chae, what happened?" Dahyun asked.

"Mina...." I replied, crying in her shoulder.

"Hey, stop crying." Dahyun said, patting my back, "Let's go for walk."

I simply nodded and began walking. I don't know why my heart hurts this much. I mean she cheated on me, but I was planning on breaking up anyways... So why am I in this much pain? Dahyun led us to a park where, shockingly, no one was there. We sat on the swings together and I cried.

"What happened?" Dahyun asked.

"Mina cheated on me." I replied.

Dahyun looked at me and smiled.

"Why Are you smiling?" I asked, suddenly annoyed.

"Are you sure she did?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes, I saw her on a date with Nayeon." I replied.

"Are you sure it was a date?" Dahyun said, looking at me, suddenly very serious.

I stared blankly back at her. Was I sure? What if Mina wasn't dating Nayeon... But, they were even holding hands and laughing together. Of course they were one Date!

"Yes, they were holding hands." I replied.

"Is that what they were really doing?" Dahyun said.

"STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!" I shouted, getting up.

"Chae, I say this as a fellow MakneLine member, go ask Tzuyu, she may be better at this." Dahyun said.

"Are you sending me off?" I shouted, very annoyed.

"Yes, In fact I am, leave I have to buy food." Dahyun said, getting up as well, "Think again."

She simply walked off after that, and I am now standing here like an idiot, great. I decided to find Tzuyu, my fellow '99 Line. I called her once and to my own shock, she picked up.

Tzuyu: Hey Chae!

Chaeyoung: Where are you?

Tzuyu: Oh, in dance studio 4, why?

Chaeyoung: Can I come?

Tzuyu: Sure see you soon!

Chaeyoung: Bye.

I sighed as I got up and I began heading towards the JYP building, but one thing wouldn't leave my head. Think again... I continued sighing and letting tears spill as I walked to the building. My anger was building up again. I screamed when I finally reached the building. What am I doing...

I walked in and ran over to Dance Studio 4 and saw Tzuyu practicing very dilligently for our comeback. I walked into the dance studio and Tzuyu instantly turned around, looking at me while wiping off her sweat. For some reason I felt like she was annoyed with me.

"What brings you here?" Tzuyu said, her voice tone clearly not normal.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"That is a question I should be asking you." Tzuyu said.

"You heard, huh..." I said, mentally cruising Dahyun.

"Yeah, and I think you should just go talk to Mina." Tzuyu said.

"She cheated on me, Tzu!" I shouted.

"JUst talk to her, you stupid bean!" She shouted back.

"Why is no one on the MakneLine on my side!" I shouted.

Tzuyu, angered, walked up to me gave a hard slap in the face.

"Shut up and go talk to Mina." She said.

Appaled at Tzuyu's unusual actions I stormed out of the door. I ran back to the dorm and to be honest, I wish I hadn't...

The second I walked in, I saw a Mina, curled up on the couch in the arms of a Nayeon. I hated it. Mina looked up at me and tried to reach me, but before she could I slapped her hard in the face, anger flooding out of me.

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU IN NAYEON'S ARMS?!" I shouted.

"Chaeyoung, please just stay?" Mina begged.

I was done, slapping Mina's hand away and slapping her face again, I walked into my room, and found Dahyun. WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!

"Dahyun, get out." I said.

"Hey, this is my room too." She said.

Literally 3 seconds later, Tzuyu walked in.

"Chae, by the way, Momo is sleeping in your bed today." TZuyu said.

"WHAT, I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS!" I shouted.

"Shut up, and you get out." Dahyun said.

I ran out of the room and stormed over to Momo and Jungyeon's room. What I saw, made tears come to my eyes, again, she remembered

MINA POV:

I was about to take down all the preparations I had made, until Chaeyoung barged into the room. She stared at the bruised face that she had made, and with her mouth parted the tears fell from her eyes, no sounds were made. We stared at each other, crying.

"Mina, what is this?" She asked.

I looked around the room I had prepared. It was covered in roses of all colors, even on the walls. Some of the roses were dyed roses, so they were blue or green, but all over the room, there were roses. Adding on to that, I had pictures of us hung everywhere. On the bed there was a simple box, surrounded by the only white roses in the room.

"Mina, I asked you a question." Chaeyoung said.

I was silent. How am I supposed to tell her that I got up at 3:15 am woke up Jungyeon and Momo, asked if I could use their room, then begged Nayeon to help me practice surprising Chaeyoung, and then how I had a very special gift ordered just for her. How? She hates me...

"Myoui Mina, please reply." She said, her voice soft.

"H-Happy, B-B-Birthday, C-C-Chaeng..." I stuttered out.

She smiled and embraced me. I could help but feel happy, even though she slapped me and made me cry. Chaeng is hugging me, so my work wasn't for nothing.

"You remembered." She said.

"Of course I did." I said, clearly.

"You remembered my birthday." She said, her voice cracking.

I smiled and looked her in the eye.

"Son Chaeyoung, how can I forget the day you'd turn 17?" I said, before placing my lips on hers. I pulled away and found her crying, again.

"I'm sorry, I love you." Chaeng said.

I smiled, and brought her the small present I had prepared. It was a necklace in the shape of a rose, it was pure ruby and it had cost me my entire career's saving, well my career as of now...

"I love you Chaeyoung."

--------------------------------------------------