NaTzu: Trianlges Suck

Dedicated to: Jooheekookie143
-----------------------------------

NAYEON POV:

World, I am stuck. I like a person, but does she like me back? Here is my life in a nutshell. So I am guessing that by you reading this, you know who I. If you don't well, I'm IM NAYEON. Now, here's the basic run down of my life. I like the makne Zhou Tzuyu, but here is where a horrible shape known as a triangle, comes in. I might like Tzuyu, but she is clearly got something, just something with that Japanese squirrel, Sana. The two are always together and that leaves me with 0 time to go and confess. Save my soul.

I sighed as I walked into my room and simply threw myself onto my bed. To be honest, I don't think anyone ever knows that I like Tzuyu, everyone seems to ship me with Jungyeon and me and Jungyeon are just, no, I refuse to date that ostrich. Anywhom, my life has gotten better though, we just had our Cheer Up comeback and, well, it really is a cheering song, it's all I listen to to get my mind of Tzuyu.

"Guys, we have to go Music Bank in 30 minutes, get ready!!!" Jihyo shouted.

I grunted as ai forced myself off the bed and got ready, soon the short 30 minutes had passes and I was out the door. I walked outside and found Tzuyu and Sana climb into the same car and I was forced into it with them.

"Nayeon Unni, get in." Jihyo, who was also in the car, said.

I got in next to her and sighed, again, as I could see Tzuyu in the mirror. She was all happy with Sana until she caught my gaze in the mirror. I just stared back at her. We stared through a mirror for a few seconds since before she back to being a crazy child again with Sana. I turned my face to the window and looked outside as the blur of building and colors mushed together.

Sighing, for the third time, I crawled out of the car when we reached Music Back. We were told to wait for a little. Tzuyu suddenly approached me.

"Why were you staring at me inside te car?" She asked innocently.

I blinked twice and took in a beath, getting ready to confess before she ran off to Sana again.

"B...Because-

"Because you like me?" Tzuyu said, bluntly.

My mouth opened up the slightest bit, in shock of course, and I simply could find any words. This child is, I swear, she is so, er, sharp, but wait, the rest of Twice was staring at me.

"Nayeon, we all know." Tzuyu said, taking away the usual 'Unni'.

TZUYU POV:

After my staement, someone came in and ruined the perfect moment. We were called to standby and because this was our comeback stage, we had to perform Touchdown first, before Cheer Up, we did as we were told and performed with plenty of effort.

We performed and then quickly left the stage to get ready to film Cheer Up. Again, we quickly performed and I was glad of that, I need to get back to Nayeon.

We returned to our waiting room for we had to grab all of our stuff, but I had already asked Momo and Dahyun to grab me and Nayeon's stuff, so I grabbed Nayeon's wrist and dragged her all the way to an empty room. I pulled her inside and I could feel Nayeon's fear of me at the time.

"Nayeon, I like you too." I said.

Nayeon mouth dropped open and I simply pulled her into a warm embrace. Nayeon, frozen, managed to let out a few words, like 1 words actually.

"Really?" She said.

I simply hugged her tighter as an answer. I eventually buried my face into her shoulder and smiled. Finally, Nayeon is mine.

"Tzuyu, are we, um-

"Lovers?" I said, "Yes."

I planted a kiss on her forehead and her face expressed the most shock I had ever seen. It made me laugh. Her face reddened as I leaned in for another.

This time it was my turn to be shocked. As I leaned in, she kissed me, on the lips. I was stunned, but in an amazing way. I returned the kiss and we returned to the waiting room. Hand in Hand.

Together.