First day at school

Hey, sorry for the wait; I've been planning future things for my Wattpad. I do have some news (I always do). Firstly, I will be deleting my Kuroshitsuji Boyfriend Scenarios. It's something that I can't be assed updating (like this book XD) No but jokes aside, I have lost motivation to write the scenarios, so sorry BB fans! Secondly, as compensation for deleting one book; I will be adding another book: A Creepypasta OC guide. Something that I have been wanting to create for a long time. I'll explain it more in depth when I publish it, but it's pretty much gonna be how to make your OC original, creepy, and not a Mary Sue.  I will also be providing ways of inspiration, organisation, research sources, and more to help you on your way! So, look out for that! Just one more thing; I've been a bit lazy with my scenarios and have made a few of the CP's have the same scenarios (Jeff, Dark Link, Smiley, etc...) So, sorry about that. I'm actually getting excited for the upcoming scenarios because they're gonna be bloody good (I think). I'm also contemplating drawing the CP's children when they're older (not sure yet). Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates; enjoy :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff the Killer (A/N: Jeff, Dark Link, and Smiley's scenarios are the same)

Dagger sat at the lunch table, eating his lunch. He noticed a shadow linger over him. He looked up and saw two blond haired boys. 

"Hey, I'm Atticus and this is Ace. We want to be friend with you." They both stuck their hands out.

"What about me?" They all looked towards the black haired boy that they didn't know was there. He grinned held his hand out on top of Ace and Atticus'. "I'm Grim, let's all be best friends."

Dagger smiled and placed his hand on top of Grim's. "Sure!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

Music class began and the students collected an instrument to use for the class. Mikau, on the other hand, had opened his shamisen case and pulled out his shamisen. He adjusted the strings before using his bachi to play. His peers looked at Mikau play as Ace walked over to him.

"What is that?" He asked.

Atticus followed and placed his arm on Ace's shoulder. "Yeah, it looks like a dumb guitar." Mikau's jaw clenched as continued to ignore the duo.

Ace laughed. "Yeah, a bootleg guitar!" The two began to laugh hysterically.

"IT'S NOT A BOOTLEG GUITAR! IT'S A SHAMISEN!" Mikau yelled, before whacking the two with the shamisen. The teacher gasped at the act and proceeded to send him to the principal's office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

Claude walked into class, his eyes scanning the unfamiliar place. The female students gasped at his beauty and blushed when their eyes met with his. The teacher smiled and placed her hands together.

"Hello, young man. What's your name?" The teacher asked.

"Claude, madame."

"Well, tell us a bit about yourself."

Claude looked back at the class. "As mentioned before, my name is Claude. I'm fluent in Greek and French. I'm able to identify all 196 countries and their history. I have memorised the periodic table and am able to identify their state and properties. I can also figure mathematical equations suited for year 10's." He glanced back at the teacher. "Is there anything else you want to know, madame?"