Major announcements!

Hello! Sorry for not updating; I've had some emotional difficulties that consists of me losing a friend that I had for 6 years. But, I'm glad she's out of my life now and I'm changing myself for the better, which brings the big news. I'm going to be majorly changing the scenarios! *gasp* So scandalous XD I've been looking back at my scenarios and I just feel that they are too comical and slightly too out of character. I've been talking to ShanelleBalbntin, by the way thank you, who suggested that I add slight changes to some of the CP's personalities, which I am doing. I think this will make me finally content with my scenarios and then I will put the editing to rest. I'm not sure when I will get it done, hopefully before June as that is my goal! My updates then are going to be slow as I will have to adjust to the new CP's personalities.

Secondly, I've been thinking about this for a while and was thinking how I don't think I'm ever going to not be interested in Creepypastas, considering this is my 4th year of becoming intrigued by them. So, I'm probably going to be writing stories about CP's and perhaps make my own (don't worry, mine won't be Mary Sues). I've also been thinking about writing other stories too!

So, I won't be updating tonight nor next week, sorry about that. Life is getting more stressful for me and I can't put my full potential into things when I really stressed, but the holidays will arrive for me in a weeks time so I will be editing/updating then. Thank you for much for commenting, voting and all that jazz! Also, if you have suggestions on how I can improve my scenarios, please let me know!