When you name the baby

Hello, everyone! Sorry this took so long, my computer almost died and I had a difficult time writing this chapter. Thank you all so much for your suggestions, I have used some :D Umm... I think that's really it; I do have some news for the next scenario, but until then; you'll have to wait! Love you all and please enjoy! Oh, if you need someone to talk to; I am always here! Please... I'm so lonely...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff the Killer

After visiting your local hospital, you discovered that you were having a boy. You sat next to Jeff at the kitchen table, thinking of some names for the baby. A blank white sheet of paper sat on the table as you tapped the pencil; hoping that the rhythmic sound would give you some ideas.

"Well, since we're having a boy... What about Dagger?" Jeff suggested. You raised an eyebrow at the choice. "What? I think Dagger's a badass name."

"Jeff," you sighed. "The name doesn't suit."

"What about Matt?" Jeff questioned.

Your eyes lit up. "Yes! Matt..." You said, adjusting your tongue to the name. "I like it."

Jeff smirked. "Then it's settled: we're calling him Dagger." He said as he kissed your cheek and left the room.

"H-Hey! I didn't say yes to Dagger!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

"BEN, for the umpteenth time; we are not calling our baby BEN Drowned Jr." You sighed, looking up names on the computer. BEN sighed and rubbed his chin. You looked at BEN. "That doesn't help you think, you know."

"Yeah, it's be proven by science thingos that it helps give you ideas. Shut up, I did science once..."

You smirked. "Yeah, when you like 11." 

BEN grumbled. "Well, if it helps you get ideas; do you have any name ideas for the baby?"

BEN clicked his fingers. "Uh-huh! Mikau!"

You were taken aback. "What?"

"You know, the Zora that was a guitarist in Majora's Mask?"

"Hmm..." You thought for a moment. "Fine..."

BEN smiled. "Yes, I win!" He said before waddling out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

"How about William?" You asked, writing the name down on a piece of paper.

Slender swished the red wine in glass and thought for a moment; testing out the name in his mind. "No, I want something unique for the child; William is such a common name. Try finding something that is eccentric."

You sighed. "Luke...?"

"No, no, no. Again my dear, generic. Perhaps an old fashioned name might suit my liking..." He stood up, setting his finished glass onto the table. "How about the name Claude? Yes, Claude..." 

You rolled your eyes, knowing that he was going to stick with that name until the baby is born. "Ok, fine."

"Lovely..." He kissed your head before disappearing,