I'm sorry

Hello. I don't really know how to begin with this Author's Note... So, I'm just gonna put it out there. I'm thinking about deleting my account. I feel like a complete disappointment to all of you because I never update and what makes it worse is I have little sparks of motivation before it completely withers away. I'm having troubles at home; I'm lonely as hell,  I'm suffering with a mental illness, I'm at a loss with my life and I can't handle all the stress I have to put up with. 

I feel like no one's here anymore and I'm not surprised. I never update and that's what you want. No one ever replies on my statuses, I message people and they don't ever reply. I created this account to interact with people like me, to find a place where I belong, to help me rid myself of my mental illnesses or help me to at least cope with it. At first, this was something I lived for, something that I looked forward to while suffering the loneliness that I endure everyday. Now, my stress and anxiety has caused me to lose motivation in everything. The only desire I have is to disappear.

Do you know how it feels to have nothing to live for? To wake up in the morning and have stress, anxiety, solemness and hesitance latched onto your heart? To know that relatives that you love with all of your heart and accept them into your life despite what they've done ignore you for someone that doesn't want anything to do with them? To have your "friends" leave you for girls that are promiscuous, catty and a bad influence? 

I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself. I'm a poor excuse of an author and have no reason to have amazing follower/readers/voters like you. I want to thank all of you for these spectacular 2 years. Every comment, vote, private message and read means everything. I love talking to you guys, you're the only people I ever talk to. The only people I felt loved me. You guys, even though I have never met you, are my friends. Companions that helped me through the years and I sincerely thank you so much for making me smile, laugh and cry. If I could, I would mention all of your names here. I don't know if this is the end here, I'm not certain. I could come back and update or I could delete my account. I want to apologise again for being a lousy author. I love you all so much.

Love, Ashton