Their first word

Hello, lovelies! There isn't much to talk about... Besides the fact that I'm starting to receive spam on my PM's :( Also, I have started to read Creepypasta BF Scenarios again and came across TheNightPhantom's book. I think it is one of the most well written Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios, honestly it is so funny I've actually had to take a moment to control my fits of laughter. Unfortunately, she only writes for 4/5 creepypastas. This isn't a promotion for her stories, I just truly think that she is a talented writer, so if you want; check her story out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff the Killer

Dagger sat on Jeff's lap, drinking his bottle of milk while staring intently at his father. Jeff eyed the baby in return.

"Speak."

"..."

"Jeffrey," Slender sighed. "That's not how you teach a child to speak."

"It's not?"

"Goodness, no." Slender walked away.

"Jeffrey."

"What?" Jeff asked, not realising that Dagger had spoken this time.

"Jeffrey." Jeff looked down and smiled before ruffling Dagger's hair.

"Well, at least his first word wasn't 'fuck'."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Drowned

"Mikau, see this?" BEN asked, showing Mikau the packet of Doritos. Mikau tried grabbing it from BEN's hand. "It's food, can you say 'food'?"

"Mum." Mikau replied, looking at you instead of BEN.

BEN smirked as you picked Mikau up. "Well, I guess mummy can be considered as 'food'..." You smacked BEN upside the head before leaving the room with Mikau.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

"Child..." Slender called out. Claude stopped playing with his teddy bear and looked at his father. Slender walked over to him and picked him up. "Can you say 'mother'?"

"..."

"'Father'?"

"..."

"How abou-"

"Milk."

Slender sighed. "I suppose that's better than nothing."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

"Jack!" You called out, rocking Dracul back and forth.

"What is it?"

You pointed at Dracul who was chanting 'dad'.

"Awe..." Jack rubbed Dracul's head.

"The problem is though, he won't stop saying it..." Jack attempted to hush the baby for at least half an hour, but to no avail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky