I'm sorry

Hey everyone. It's been a month or so since I've updated and for that I am terribly sorry. To be honest, I've lost motivation to continue on with this story. I'm having a difficult time writing and I haven't decided whether to delete my account or not.

I haven't been in the best mood as of lately, due to multiple friends becoming suicidal and my brother being diagnosed with depression. I'm not on good terms with my mother, due to her alcohol and drug abuse and I'm feeling overall lonely.

I'm not writing this for sympathy or pity, I'm writing this so you understand why I don't feel like writing anymore. But, I feel like some of you don't care and just want me to update and that I understand. You're not here to be my friend, you were here to read my stories. And I shouldn't let my emotions get the best of me and not continue this story, but I just can't go on.

If I do update, it will be seldom and that I deeply apologise. I can't handle doing this anymore. But on a positive note, I'm thinking instead of writing, I could just make manga to satisfy you? I already have plans for 5 mangas but if you would like to suggest something, by all means go ahead.

Before I leave for a bit, I want you all to know that I love you so much. You guys have been my inspiration for the almost 2 years I've been here. You've made me feel welcome to this website and for that I sincerely thank you. You are all amazing people. You have no idea how grateful I am to have you guys!

I'm sorry for not updating, I really am, but I don't know whether I should if I don't have motivation. I love you all.

-Ashton