xii || house of trouble

Start from the beginning

"You're right..." Mara muttered, "I'm such a bad person... So what should I do?"

"Be honest with Fabian, and face whatever happens. Or be like Jerome and have Fabian find out later and be even more hurt," Patricia told her, before entering the building, and separating for Mara.

"I never knew you were so good at this kind of stuff," Mara called after her.

****

"Welcome in students," Miss Chase welcomed everyone into her class.

"Hi," A few students muttered, walking into the classroom.

"So, I have a small test for everyone..." She started, the students huffing, "This is about the structure of the human body and the human anatomy. It is just so that I get an idea of what you are capable of,"

Miss Chase then began handed out the papers to everyone in the class.

"Fabian," Mara whispered to Fabian.

"Not now, Mara," Fabian whispered back.

"But I need to tell you something... Important," Mara hesitated.

"Can't it wait?" Fabian questioned.

"Not reall-" Mara started before begin cut off by Miss Chase.

"Quiet please," She spoke, placing papers in front of them, "There is time for talking, and now is not it,"

"Sorry, Miss," Mara apologised.

****

"Hey," Charlie said to Patricia as she sat down, "When are we going to do something more toward this challenge?" He lowered his voice.

"Tonight?" Patricia asked

"Sure," He smiled, "Do I need to bring anything?"

"Why would you need to bring anything?" Patricia asked, giving him a disgusted look.

"I don't know," Charlie shrugged.

"Patricia?" Mr. Essert, the French teacher, asked.

"What?" Patricia asked, confused, turning to face the front go the class.

"Do you know the answer?" He asked.

"Answer to what?" Questioned Patricia.

"The question I asked," Mr. Essert told her, gritting his teeth.

"What question?" Patricia mumbled awkwardly.

"Have you been listening this lesson? Or just talking?" He asked.

"Uhh..." Patricia hesitated.

"Detention!" Mr. Essert shouted.

"But..." Patricia tried to argued.

"I don't want to hear it Miss Williamson. Now please, pay attention!"

****

"What did you want to tell me earlier?" Fabian asked, as him and Mara walked out of class.

"Oh, Erm..." Mara hesitated, suddenly getting really nervous about Telling Fabian, "It doesn't matter."

"Are you sure?" Fabian asked.

"Uh-Hu," Mara nodded.

****

"Ugh!" Patricia grunted, walking up to Fabian and Mara, and leaning against the lockers.

"What's wrong?" Mara asked.

"First day of knowing that stupid French teacher, and he has given me a detention," Patricia explained.