The party / chapter twelve

Once I got home Aspyn and Connor had set up the whole house for the party, it looked awesome! I ran upstairs and into my room, I did my makeup I went for a golden eye shadow look with my usual winged eyeliner, blush and a pinky brown matte lip. For my hair I just straightened it but it was getting so long. I got my dress out and changed into it. I loved the look but I don't think I wanna where heels with it else I'll look like one of them typical girls. So I put my low cut all black converse on. I walked over the landing and knocked on brads door.

"Come in" I heard. I walked in and brads eyes locked into me.

"Do I look okay?" I said shyly.

"You look amazing!" Brad said.

"You think so?"

"Yes!" He smiled

"Awh you don't look too and yourself"I giggled pinching him in the arm. He was wearing his usual black skinny jeans and a big grey jumper with sleeves rolled up and all his brackets on his wrist which I loved.

After that we went downstairs to see that the music had all been set up and spun and Connor were all ready and food and drinks all set up.

Aspyn was wearing a similar dress to mine without the cut outs so we looked really good together. Connor was wearing black jeans and a red and black flannel. They both looked really cute together.

After about 10 minutes of talking and taking cute pictures a bunch of people started arriving. Loud music was on and everyone was drinking apart from me obviously because I don't drink.

I went to the toilet to touch up on my makeup and make sure I look decent. Once I walk I find that a vamps song is on so I go to where everyone was dancing and danced. It was really fun. I saw all the girls that I met coming through the door. I ran up to them excitingly.

"Omg hey so glad you came, we need some girls here" I said.

"Ahh how could we miss a party with our favourite bands" Lena said.

"Do y'all wanna meet tide, vamps and new hope club?"

"Yaaaas" the girls said.

I walked into the bit where it was abit more chill in the kitchen where it was less quiet. And to my surprise all the boys were already in there and Aspyn.

"Hey guys I met some girls earlier and invited them so yeh"

"Hey" they all said.

"Hiya" the girls replied.

"Hey so this is, Lucy, gabby, holly, Lena, lily, Aviana, Zara, JJ, and Becky"

"Nice to meet you all" James said, I noticed he was looking at Gabby a lot. I ship them so much actually. I just relised there's enough boys and girls for us to all go out. I ship us all😂

After a while of chatting and everything we all decided we would get a drink and go dance. We all started dancing wildly. I noticed everyone getting abit drunk and it smelt of alcohol. It was getting really hot and sweaty so I walked out and went outside to get some fresh air. I was just having a little wonder around the pool side. It was beautiful. I felt someone behind I jumped and turned around. I saw a curly haired Brad.

"Oh jeez Brad not sneak up on me like that, you scared me" I said.

"Oh I'm sorry" Brad replied stroking my arm. "What are you doing out here?"

"It got really hot in there and I felt dizzy"

"Oh do you want some water" Brad said concerned.

"No no it's fine now"

Brad walked closer towards me and we wed centimetres apart.

"Cassie I really really like you and I'm so much happier now we live together too" he smiled

Brad's p.o.v

"We are just friends for now Brad and if fait wants us to be together we will, we have so many great memory's and we have only known each other for a few months" Cassie said.

"It's so hard to pretend though" I said "there's always puzzle pieces missing in my heart"

When I said that I got loads of song lyrics for the song I'm writing about Cassie , stolen moments.

I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me and kissed her passionately. After that we looked at each other's eyes for abit and I ran off. I walked up to my room and got my notebook out. The song only needs a few more lines then I will sing it to her. I want it to be specific though. Like at a concert in front of everyone so they know how much I love her.

It was getting really loud downstairs and all I could hear was drunken cheers. I went down the stairs. I began to get very worried because I would find Cassie anywhere and it would be dangerous here now.

Cassie's p.o.v

Once Brad lefti decided to go back in as I felt a lot better. I found new hope club and Austin dancing so I went up to them.

"Hey guys" I shouted over the very loud music

"Hey your looking quite fine tonight Cassiopeia" Austin said which I got kinda mad at cuz only my mom and Brad call me that.

"Thanks" I said bluntly.

Austin started to get closer and dance weirdly next to me. Too close for my liking. I moved back but he just moved closer. Then he put his hand on my waist and danced again. I grabbed his hand and pulled him off me but of course he just out then back. His hand moved my hair behind my ear. I couldn't escape.

"Brad!" I tried to shout but everything was too loud.

At this point Blake, George and Reece went to get more drinks so it was just us now.  After a while of trying to escape and Austin still touching me and even kissed me. I saw brads curly hair behind Austin.

"Bradley!" I shifted as loud as possible.

Brad's p.o.v

I saw Cassie and Austin was literally all over her. I ran up to them and grabbed Austin as hard as I could and punched him. He got back up and turned his head towards me. His nose was bleeding. Serves him right for what his done to Cassie. Especially after what she's been through. I punched him again this time it made his lip bleed then again in the stomach until he fell. I grabbed Cassie and hugged her as hard as possible. He had been having a panic attack while Austin was with her. She was sweating and breathing heavily. I picked her up and went upstairs into my room. I have her glasses of water and tablets. After that she fell right asleep. Must have worn her out. I decided to get her changed as she didn't look comfy at all. I took off her shoes and out the fluffy socks on she loves and my big Arctic monkeys T shirt and just left her in that as the top was long enough. I put the covers over her and watched her sleep for abit.

After that a lot of people started to leave. I decided I would leave it till I see Austin again to sort it out so he is sober. I'm not happy with him. Drank too much I know his not really like that.

---------

Hope you all liked this chapter, I personally do xxx I absolutely love Austin I just chose a character at random😂 I have nothing against him xxx ihearttradley