Hanging out / Chapter Three

I got breakfast and just sat watching Sunday brunch eating my cereal. I got up really late it's like 11am.

From Braddybear🐻, Aspyn🌸 and Condora

B- Hey I made a group chat because me and Condora were wondering if you wanna come walk my dog Jesse with us? xx

Ca- yeh I'm up for that xx

A- Yeh me too xx

B- okay cool, meet at mine it's 10 Hastings road xx

Ca- Okay see ya then Braddybear xx

A- Oml I ship you two so much x
Ca- shut up Aspyn xx

B- you never know😏xx

Ca- haha I'll see you in 10 xx

I went upstairs to get changed and it's really sunny out so I can where all my nice clothes. I put on my denim high wasted ripped shorts, ac dc top tucked in, my Nike trainers and I put on my colorful fans backpack. My usual makeup with wing eyeliner. Then I grabbed my skateboard and rode to Brads house.

His house looks so nice from the outside, looked very homely. I walked up to his front door and knocked. He answered the door looking as good as ever. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a white vest top. If I may say so myself he looked very nice. What the hell Cassie! No you'll just get hurt.

"Hey Cutie" he said smirking.

"Hey bear" I said smiling. "Am I the first one here?"

"Haha only banta and yeh you are" he replied

"Ohhh you skate!!" Brad said excitingly.

"Yes I find it really fun!" I replied.

"Should we Skate round the park, Con and Aspyn can hold Jesse" he asked.

"Ohh so you Skate too! Yeh that would be awesome" I said high fiving him.
And then there we were staring into each other's eyes. It was even that awkward. I just smiled.

After about 10 minutes of just chatting about random stuff and laughing. The other arrived and we all got ready to go out.

"Jesse girl!" Brad shouted holding her lead. Jesse came running up to us with her tongue flying everywhere and it looked like she was smiling.

Once we put her lead on we gave the lead to Aspyn to hold and we walked out the door.
Me and brad went zooming down the road and we were laughing so hard we dumped into each other and fell.

"Pahahah ouch" we both laughed.

I didn't realise but I hit my head and it was apparently bleeding.

"Shit Cassie your bleeding" Brad looked at me concerned.

"Am I oh" I said as I felt my head and looked at the blood on my hand.

"Come with me, I'll go to my friend house to clean you up" he said helping me up.

Once we got to brads friends (Jake) and he let us use his bathroom and his first aid kit.

His face was really close to mine because we was dabbing my cut with water to clean it. He looked so cute when his constantrating.
He looked at me and then we were staring again. And not the awkward kind either again.
He put the plaster over my head and I flinched abit.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm nearly done" he said in a soft voice.

"Thankyou means a lot" I smiled.

"Anything for you Cassie" he replied winking.