How could he?! / chapter six

Aspyn arrived looks as pretty as ever and we just went up to my room and played really loud music. We got changed into our pjs, aka shorts and a top and went downstairs to watch a film but instead of actually watching the film we just chatted.

"So do you really like Brad?" Aspyn Asked.

"Well yea but I really don't want to be hurt and he'll always be on tour"

"That's what I keep thinking about Connor" she sighed.

"maybe we should just give it ago, if it doesn't work out then it wasn't meant to be" Aspyn Said.

"I guess your right and I'll tell him after the concert tomorrow because we can see if some fans recognise us and see if they like us" I suggested.

"Yeh let's do it"

We carried on watching mean girls but I was too distracted thinking and I didn't really like the film buy it was Aspyns favourite.

From Braddybear🐻:
(Sent 5 new pictures)
Hey thought you would like some of the selfies we took today at the park, I had a lot of fun!xxxx

To Braddybear🐻;
Awh Thankyouu and me too we should do it again some time😊xxxx

Them I got a notification on Twitter.

@bradleywillsimpson
Had a great time with @cassiopiea today at the park! xxx
(Picture of me and Brad making wierd faces)

@cassiopiea
Me too! Thankyouu for a good day!💕

Everybody was commenting stuff and shipping us and telling us to get together already. Some fans must like me then but what about the crazy ones that are like 14 and think it could work lout between them and Brad. (Ok that's probably me😂)

I set one of the selfies we took today as my lock screen, it was the one where we both weren't really ready and Brad said something funny so we are both looking at each other laughing, it cute.
While the film was still playing I started to think back to when we went to the first concert we were just fans in the crowd, ohh that explains why they kept looking at us now and talked to me. They were so crazy on stage and looked so happy. I can't wait to see them play again oh and watch Brad play piano and drums. That's hot. And I will have a better view because I get to watch it where Joe and Finn do. I just hope fans are nice to me and Aspyn because that's all I need to put me off being with Brad.

The film finally ended and me and Aspyn were hungry so we looked at places online for food but they were all shut be because it was late. So we had to start walking into town in our pjs. Aspyn was lucky her pjs were a onesie and I'm here in shorts and a top. I could get kidnapped right now.
We were walking for a good 10minuites when I heard footsteps coming up to us behind us. I started to get scared to I walked abit quicker but it wasn't quick enough. A person grabbed me from my waist and pulled me back. I started screaming and shouting.

"If you scream or shout one more time I'll punch you and throw you into the ground" the man said meanly.

Aspyn tried to get him of me but he was too strong and his grip on me was too tight. I couldn't breath anymore his hand were way too tight around my stomach and throat. I thought I was gonna die. Aspyn called the police and yen Brad to get here fast.
I guess me were we called people because he tightened his grip even more and pulled my hair. I saw Brad coming up in the distance which had me feel a little more at rest but not much because I was still in the phycos hands.

"Let go of my girl now!" Brad shouted. Awh he said my girl. "The police are coming"

I could faintly hear the sirens of the police car coming and of course he pulled my hair once more and then the police were just in sight. He punched me in the stomach and face then threw me to the ground in the road. I couldn't even explain the pain right now I'm in agony.