The day before her life changed / Chapter One

So yeh this day was the day before my whole life changed. I'm so grateful that Aspyn dragged me to this concert. Yeh it had its bad parts and it sure did have a god damn lot of good things! This day was the last boring day of my life. I wouldn't have changed anything. And now well you will never even guess, you'll just have to carry on and find out. We made great friends. Just from that one day. But let's start from the day before it all changed.

The day before it all changed.

C A S S I E ' S P.O.V

Walking to school always drags. I wish there was some sort of transportation device or if I just clicked my fingers I could just be where I wanted to be. I've only been walking for 5 minutes and I'm already bored out my mind. I decided to put my earphones and listen to All time low. They are my favourite band atm, I like the song Somethings gotta give or kids in the dark.

When I play music, walking sure does go fast. Before I knew it I was just down the roads from boring old school. At least it's the last day before Summer break then I never have to see this place again because I'm in the last year. I took out my headphones as I walked in because this stupid school doesn't allow them.
Aspyn ran up to me like a lighting bolt as soon as she saw me. Before she even said something I knew it was going to be about her new favourite band 'The vamps' I think it was. I don't even know.

"Cassie!!" She shouted in my face. "My mom got me two front row tickets to see the vamps in Birmingham tomorrow!" I knew it.

"Ohhh wow that good for you!" I replied. "So why exactly are you telling me?"

"Your coming with me Silly!" Of course!

"Urg Aspyn, I'm not gonna be the best of people to go with, I don't even know there name and the only song I know is 'can we dance'" I moaned.

"Okay but look I'll give u the new wake up album, just listen to it please and think about it, I know you'll love it" she said giving me the album.

I shoved the CD in my school bag and said "okay I'll come with you but I'm gonna need to lean all these songs by tomorrow "

"Yay your the bestest!! Btw Brad, Connor, Tris, and James" she said.

"What?" I questioned.

"That's there names you idiot" she said walking away as the bell just went for tutor time.

At tutor time I sat at the back of the class and I downloaded The Vamps Wake up album onto my phone so I can secretly listen to it.

Okay so number 1: wake up. Ohhh this is actually quite good! I love the beat!

"Sooo WAKE UUUUPPPP, Your sleeping heartttt" I didn't realise I was singing aloud.

"Cassie Flack" She shouted "You shouldn't be using earphones in school!"

Well thanks the vamps you just got me in deep shit with my form teacher.

It's now lunch and I've been listening to bits of each song all through the day even though Miss Denis told me off. Yes I'm such a rebal. Haha.

I actually really like Stolen Moments. It's quite a slow song, which I don't usually like but there's something about all the lyrics that I love. If they play this at the concert I'll actually die.
WHOA look at me becoming like a proper fangirl and everything.

"So how you liking the album Cassie? Aspyn asked me as she walked up to the table eating a sandwich.

"I'm actually quite surprised, I like it. The song have so much meaning to me with the lyrics"

"I knew they would because they are really down to earth like you" Aspyn responded "especially Brad who writes most of them". I smiled a the thought.

------
The rest of the day was pretty boring, I had math and French after lunch. Worse two lessons ever.
I met Aspyn outside the school gates because she's coming back round to mine for abit so we can just chill and talk. When she walked up to me. She got her earphones out and have one to me and put on The album.

"You know you know where to find me! Yeh! You know where to go when your looking for love!!" She sang as loud as we could as walked down the road.

"When the world gets loud yeh you can rest your love on me!!" We carried on singing.

After about 4 songs (Rest your love, Volcano, I found a girl and written off) We reached my house. We both dropped out school bags at the front door, chucked our shoes off and ran up the stairs to my room. I have Aspyn some jogger and a top just so she doesn't have to sit here in the uncomfortable school uniform.
I just put on my leggings and my all time low tour t shirt.

"So do you like there songs?" Aspyn asked.

"I do but all time low are still better" I laughed.

"You wait until you see them live, last year it was metal" she replied. "I'm glad your coming with me this year my mom was so fun"

"Can you show me a picture of them?" I asked as I didn't even know what they look like.

"This is them" she says showing me a picture.
  The drummer is tall, blonde, amazing jaw line I gotta say. The guitarist, I think that's James, he has brown hair, his pretty good looking. The bassist looks awesome and his even wearing an all time low t shirt! I like him and his fluffy hair. And then there's the lead singer oh jeez, his cute, curly hair, nice style! I actually like them but they all kinda look like they could be sort of boring on stage. I don't know we'll have to see.

"So I'll pick you up at 4pm tomorrow so be ready and where something nice because we're in front row" she says walking out the door "they will be able to see you"

After she left I put the music on out loud and just chilled thinking about how tomorrow will actually go. I'm excited. I haven't been to a concert in a while.

----------

Hi if anybody's reading! Comment if I should upload another chapter tonight!🌸 bye loves