Searching for the one / Chapter Nine

Me and Brad just woke up as usual and just sat there for a while listening to music. After that we decided to actually get dressed and cleaned up even though we might not go anywhere. While we were getting ready Brad was humming a song and it sounded really good!

"Hey what song you humming?" I asked him.

"Oh-ummm-errr- humm" he sounded nervous "just a new song the boys are writing I think, I didn't know I was humming"

Well that was weird. Oh well aha. I just put on my comfy fabric shorts, Maroon coloured long sleeve crop top and for makeup I did my usual and I was in a bright lip mood so I went for bright hot pink and left my hair how it was, curly.

We had no plans for today so we just sat on the bed laughing chatting and doing what other teenage couple do when there having a lazy day. Haha. I got my laptop out and we started to look at some nice flats that could fit at max 6 of us in. There was some really nice ones but we really needed to find out what our budget was so we texted the group chat how much they can put in for buying the flat. Everyone said we should get a house that's £1000 a month so each of us would pay £250 a month.

Me and Brad were looking for ages for one. Don't get me wrong there was loads but I wanted to find the perfect one. After searching for another hour we gave up and decided to go and get all my stuff from my parents which included, boxes of clothes, bedroom furniture, bedroom decor (even though I was getting rid of most of that stuff because I wanted to redecorate my room style) and then all my beauty stuffs. We picked them all up after about 3 trips and it was about 7pm so we went for a ride on the skateboards around the park. It was fun.

I was just riding along when I saw George from new hope club.

"Hey George" I shouted .

"Oh hey Cassie" he said "you look nice" which made me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

"So what's a lovely lady like you doing out here at this time?" He said looking at him watch

"Oh I am actually with Brad, his just doing some tricks over by the benches" I pointed.

"Oh I see" he looked kind of sad "I guess I'll get going, but text me yeh?"

"Will do, byeee" I said waving. That was just abit weird.

I ride back over to Brad who was now but sitting on the bench.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi where did you go?" He asked.

"Just for a ride down the road, I saw George"

"Oh did he talk to you?" He didn't seem that pleased.

"Well yeh we had a conversation"

"Cassie just please be careful with him, I know we aren't officially together but I've heard him talk about you to the other boys before in a disrespectful way"

"Oh okay I'm sure his fine" I replied.

We carried on riding until about 10pm and all the street lights were on and the sky was pitch black with loads of stars. It was beautiful.

"Hey come lie down with me" Brad took my hand and dragged me over to the grass.

We lay there looking at the stars with our hands intwined. I couldn't think of anything better.

"When I look at the sky all I think about is you Cassie".he said turning his head to look at me. "Cassiopeia would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Of course bear!" I said excitingly.

"Awhhh so tomorrow night pick you up at 7" he said sanding up and grabbing my hand to help me up. We went back to brads and invited Connor and Aspyn round so we could all look for a house. They came round at 8pm and we were all hungry so we went out to get food but it suddenly went really dark and I started to slow down and them lot were quite abit forward now and hadn't noticed. My breathing got heavy, my throat felt sick and tight and it felt like my world was closing in.

"Crap Cassie!" Brad said running up to me "I forgot I'm so sorry!"
I tried to get some words out but it wasn't happening. Brad said some comforting words and I calmed down a lot.

"Look we are only 5 minutes away from home, you can make in right?" He said holding his hand out for me to take. Of course I accepted. While we walked home I held brads hand and my other hand on his forearm so I felt safe. When I got home I just wanted to sleep. I lay on the sofa and I fell asleep straight away.

Brad's P.o.v

As soon as we got in Cassie fell straight asleep on the sofa, that panic attack must have tired her out. I grabbed my think blanket off my moms bed and tucked in around Cassie. While I was at it I took off her shoes and put some fluffy socks on her. I would change her into something comfier but you know that would be weird considering we aren't girlfriend and boyfriend. Me and the others sat on the other big sofa on my laptop searching for houses.

"Urg I give up!" Connor said putting his hands up.

"No no look at one more for Cassie please!" I said hopefully.

"Okay" he sighed.

Connor clicked on one house.

"This looks awesome!" I shouted "how much is it?"

"Erm £1000 per month" Aspyn shouted.

"Guys" I heard Cassie sleepy voice.

"Hey sleepy girl" I said walking over to Cassie and sitting on the edge of the sofa.

"What's all the shouting for?" She asked.

"Well we may have found the perfect house for us all" I said happily.

"What?! No way!" She shouted "lemme see!"

"Okay!" I said grabbing the computer and showing her. Her face was beautiful. Truely beautiful when she's full of happiness. I can't wait to Live with her.

"So are we all up for getting it?" I said.

"Yes!" They all shouted

"Okay lemme call them"

Phone call-

B: Hey I was wondering if the house by the city woods is still for sale?

P: Yes of course, You interested?

B: Yep me and my friends are

P: okay sold then, it's £1000 per month with bills and everything, it's that okay?

B: that's awesome thanks

P: Pick up the keys at my office tomorrow and pay there too for the month and it's yours , I'll text you the address of my office

B: thankyou so much, bye

P: Bye see you soon

-----------

Okay that's this chapter done🙌🏼 Hope your all liking it! Drama coming soon👿