Sleepover / chaper Four

Brad was sitting on the smaller sofa with 2 quints and tons of pillows and it did look extremely comfortable. He gestured for me to take a seat next to him, so of course I did. I got all cosy. Connor and Aspyn were on the other sofa already cuddling. Haha Aspyns in love already. We turned on the film and we all started watching but I think Brad got a little distracted , 3 quarters of the way through I could sense him staring at me so I looked at him.

"What are you staring at bear?" I laughed in a soft voice so no one else could hear.

"You, you look really pretty when your consantrating" he smiled.

"Oh aha thanks" I laughed.

After that I carried on watching the rest of the film but it only had 5 minutes left but j was crying because Marley just died. At this point Brad had got me some tissues and was cuddling me saying it was only a film.
Once the film ended we all got abit hungry so we raided Aspyns cupboards for midnight snack even though it was past midnight. I ate some popcorn, Brad got some smarties, and Aspyn and Connor shared some crisps.

"Hey lets play truth or dare" Apyn suggested.

"Okay" we all replied.

"Okay Connor truth or dare" Brad asked.

"Let's start it off with a truth" he said.

"Okay do you have a crush right now" he smirked.

"Braaddd! You know I do" he blushed. Aspyn looked kinda upset but she obviously didn't know the crush was her.

"Truth or dare Brad" Connor asked smiling.

"Dare" he replied.

"I'm gonna get you back so I dare you to kiss Cassie" he laughed.

"We already have so thanks I get to again" Brad smiled and leaned into me and so did I. Once again his soft lips were on mine. I could feel every emotion in it. I didn't want to let go and neither did he but we had to.
"Oh okay guys" Aspyn laughed.

"Aspyn truth or dare" I asked her.

"Truth"
Okay I'm going to get them guys together right now. Haha.

"Okay so, do you have a crush on Connor?" I smiled

"Erm erm hmm maybe" she blushed reder than a tomato.

"Awhhh aspyyyy" Connor wrapped her in a big hug.

"Shut up" she laughed.

----------

"Jeez guys it's 5am, I'm tired" I said walking over to mine and Brad sofa. "Is there gonna be enough room for both of us?"

"We can cuddle" Brad said winking "hahaha"

Brad lay down and so did I and I fell asleep pretty much straight away I must have been really tired but I could feel Brad rubbing my head where the plaster was from when I fell. It felt nice to think that someone cared for me and I know I can count on him if I get hurt.

"I really really like you" I heard him whisper.

---------------

I woke up to the bright sun shining through the curtain, it looks like a really nice day out. I was practically lying fon top of Brad while we were cuddling, I was so comfy though. I looked up to see Bradley still fast asleep and he looked so cute. I decided to take a picture a upload it to Twitter.

@Cassiopieaa

{picture of Brad}
-Someone must have been tired😋

After I posted that there was a million notifications coming through on my phone from people following me, like and favouriting my tweets and comments. Everyone was commenting

-who are you?
-Is that brads cousin or something😂
-Awh he looks so cute
-Are you two dating?
-is Brad you boyfriend?
-who's she?

Oh okay so all the fans are really confused. I decided to wake up Brad and explain what's happening.

"Brad?" I said shaking him. "Bear Wakey Wakey!" Then his eyes started to flutter and eventually he opened his eyes.

"Morning princess" his Morning raspy voice said. Which was very hot may I say.
"Princess?" I questioned.

"Yeh that's my new nickname for you" he smirked. I smiled.

"Somethings gone down on Twitter" I said straight up.

"Whoa what happened?" Said worriedly.

I explained the whole thing about me posting the picture and everyone commenting.

"I'll tweet explaining everything" he said kissing my head.

@bradleywillsimpson
Hey loves, @cassiopiea is just a new friend I met and we are very close. She's super nice, we are not dating.... Yet😂😂 haha jokes xxxx have a nice dayy
{with a picture of me and Brad at the concert}

"Hey I was thinking you could come to the last tour date in Manchester?" He asked "and I'll give you the tickets and you can come backstage and btw that's on Wednesday". (It's currently Monday)

"That would be awesome Brad" I responded excitedly "thank you!"

After our little conversation we just say their thinking and it was a nice silent not awkward. Brad was just messing with my hair and it felt nice to just be able to just sit if someone's arms and feel safe.  I looked over at Connor and Aspyn and they were in about the same petition as us.

-------

Once we were all awake we just sat in our pjs for an hour, just chatting. Then me and Aspyn went upstairs to get ready as we didn't want to get ready around them.

B R A D ' S   P.O.V

Aspyn and Cassie went upstairs to go and get ready so it was just me and Connor in the basement.

"So do you really like Cassie?" Connor asked.

"Yes I really do but I don't know what to do because she thinks she'll get hurt because we will go off to tour and all our fans will wreck her" I explained.

"Well why don't you write her a song to show your true feelings and at Manchester bring her on stage and then she'll see how much the fans love and ship you guys" Connor suggested.

"Whoa such a good idea bro!" I shouted " thanks! So do you like Aspyn?"

"Yea I do I might ask her on a date tonight and go to watch a film at cinema and take her home and we can just chill?" Connor said.

"Sounds nice con"

----------------

Hey guys, Please don't be quiet readers, comment, vote. It would mean a lot as I've tried doing fanfic a before but I just got bored of them and never posted them but this one is really special to me.

Cassiopeia is based off of me, as in her style, personality, scared to fall in love, and her shyness. I love her as a character.

Hope everyone has a great day but I bet some of you are reading in bed cuz I do that all the time😋 Byeeee loves