The day / Chapter 2

This morning I woke up and then I realised today's the day we go to that concert Aspyn loves. She's not picking me up till 4 though so I've got the whole day to do something. I might text my boy best friend and see what his doing.

To Brooklyn:
                     Hey Brook, what you doing today? Wanna go to Starbucks then park? X

Yes my boy best friend is Brooklyn Beckham, we met at a park one day and our parents started talking as did me and Brooklyn. I guess we just stayed in contact but we are nothing more than friends.

From Brooklyn:
                        Hey Cassie, hey sure I'll be round in half an hour x

Okay cool, so at least I've got something to do till then. It's currently 11:30am and brook is coming at 12 so I have half an hour to get ready. I went to bathroom and had a quick shower and washed my hair. Then quickly blow dried it and styled it. I just had it all down and natural as usual. I put abit of makeup on, just a bit of concealer, powder, eyeliner and my signature cat eye wing and mascara. Oh and a natural pinky lip.
I went over to my wardrobe to see what to wear. I picked out my black ripped skinny jeans, my white all time low crop top, and my combat boots. I sprayed myself with Victoria secret. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"Brooklyn come in!" I shouted "I'm upstairs!"

He came in closed the door and came upstairs. As usual he had his skateboard with him because whenever we hang out we always go on skateboards.

"Hey you ready to go riding?" Brooklyn says.

"Yeh I am!" I replied "just gotta grab mine"

Once I'd got my skateboard me and brook raced down the road until we got to Starbucks. When we got in there we sat in our seats that we always sit in by the window.

"So what you up to later Brooklyn?" I said starting a conversation.

"I'm just having a movie night with Jack and Romeo" he replied.

"Oh that sounds awesome!"

"What are you doing?" Brooklyn asked.

"Aspyn is dragging me to a concert, the Vamps" I said "have you heard of them?"

"Pahahah Cassie, Like James is my best friend and I guess you haven't seen the wake up music video?" He laughed.

"Oh well no I haven't why?" I was confused.

"I'm in it, you dork!" He laughed once again.

"Well now I feel dumb" Haha

"You'll love it! I'll message James and tell him to look out for you and Aspyn"

"Thanks Brook in sure Aspyn would love that" I thanked "and you ahaha she has a massive crush on you"

"Yeh I'm aware of that" we started laughing.

After we drank our drinks in Starbucks. We started riding along on our way to the park. It was our favourite park because there was loads of Ramps, things to jump over and loads of big room for tricks. As usual Brooklyn showing off and trying to teach me a new trick.

"Ouch!" I fell "crap!"

"Pahahaha are you okay Cassie?" He shouted from the other side.

"Yeh I was meant to do that" I laughed "totally!"

We were doing tricks in the park for a good 2 hours and yes I did fall off another three times. What can I say I'm a clumsy person.

We were still doing some tricks when we both noticed that it was getting abit cold and looked like it was going to rain. We were just leaving the park when Brooklyn literally grabbed me and shoved my hood up from my jacket and he did the same.